- 6

de Faux [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-  6  -

 

 

The wind is so tender. They flying anywhere, anytime they want. They always free. With that ability, many of people want to be like them. It's like they're never having a problem. But the truth is, they have. Sometimes they will be angry, just some of problems they are already turn to tornado and you it's so dangerous. Just like human.

 

But the difference is.. human sometimes will not already turn into some kind of monster who damaging other people. Human likes to keep they problem. They don't want another human know their problem. And sometimes, the human who have the most free soul like the wind or the bird, usually have the biggest problem in life. 

 

"What was your little mind thinking?" Baekhyun broke her thought and poking her side.

 

"What?" Aeri just give him a cold answer, as always.

 

"Nothing.. hey, after all what we done today, you're not going to loosened up yet?" Baekhyun whined again for the umpteenth time today.

 

"I think not. It's need a long time. And for your information, you're one of the rare people who i treated like this."

 

"Wow. I'm honored." He said it sarcasticly.

 

"Now now, it's already dark. Let's go home. You know that tomorrow we still have a school." Aeri standing up from the bench she while ago sit with Baekhyun when they need a rest after all day playing in the city.

 

"Yeah, you're right." Baekhyun standing too and they started walking.

 

The walk felt really so quiet. Well, Aeri is not the girl who talk much but Baekhyun, well you know how he is. So this situation make Aeri felt a little bit uncomfortable because usually Baekhyun the one who start talking. When Aeri want to say something, Baekhyun already beat her off.

 

"Aeri.. i want to ask you something." He ask it nervously. She realized it, if he get nervous, he will playing his finger and lips.

 

"What?" She looking at him, waiting for his question. After a while, Baekhyun looking at her too. "Are you mad at me?"

 

"Huh? Why?" She raised her brow, a little bit confused.

 

"Well, because today, i've been forcing you to come with me and playing with me entire day." He bursted out.

 

And for the first time in front of him, Aeri chuckled sincerely. Although this is not a laugh, for him it's enough to make his heart a beat. He just looking at her.

 

"You really are something, Baekhyun. If i was mad at you, i'll already leave from the first time you pulled me out of my room." 

 

"So why are you wanna come with me?" Baekhyun asked again.

 

"I don't know." And it's weird.

 

"Okay then, forget it. Now i know that you're not mad at me, let's go home!" Baekhyun turn to the usual himself again. Although they just know for 1 or 2 days, Aeri felt that she already comfortable around him. But, she is not ready to loosened up yet.

 

 

"Kang Aeri."

 

"Kang Aeri?"

 

"Where is SHE?!"

 

"I'm here!! Jesus, did you not look at me when i came just a second ago?!" Aeri late because she doesn't heard her alarm. Strangely, she's became too tired because yesterday journey with Baekhyun. 

 

Speaking of Baekhyun, the said guy already in the class and just saw Aeri and Mr. Kim interact and truthfully, he was amused by them. Then Aeri saw him with her pierced eyes. This guys doesn't even wake me up or something.

 

Aeri already felt a little pissed off this morning, plus that screaming of Mr. Kim, now she IS pissed off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter