- 10

de Faux [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-  10  -

 

"Aeri-ah! Wake up!!" 

 

"Oy Aeri!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!"

 

"AERI!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

Aeri opened her eyes. She just had a bad dreams, not a nightmare, but just a bad dreams which her peace sleep disturbed by annoying scream calling for her.

 

"Ah, it's sunday." She stretching her body and walking to the bathroom. She had this healthy habit, you know, brushing your teeth after you wake up and washing your face so that you feel fresh in the morning.

 

After finished her morning routine, she went to the kitchen, searching something to eat. Fortunetaly, she went shopping yesterday, bought everything she need for month. But then, when she munching her cereal, she heard those voices again.

 

"Aeri! Wake up!!"

 

"Open the door, please!!!"

 

"I know you there."

 

"Ae-"

 

Wait, what? The voices is not like an imagination. It's just like behind the door. Behind her house main door actually. And so, she walked over to the door and opened it, just to see 3 idiots who seems like tired because of something.

 

"What happen to you guys?" She leaning to the frame door. They looked at her disbelieve.

 

"You? You asked us what happen with us?? Are you joking with me right now, Kang Aeri?!" Kai voice highed every word he said.

 

"Woah, slow down. I really innocent here." She threw her hands to them.

 

"Innocent, my-" Kai words cutted by Baekhyun. "Shut it. Aeri, for your information, we already knocking your door and screaming over your name for almost one hour." He talked very calm with a stiff smile. Aeri shot them a questioning look. "Why? And in this morning??"

 

Once again, they gave her a questioning look with a slight glare now. "Oh my god, you're one of the smartest people i know, and here you are.. forgetting anything." Kai run his finger over his hair. "You really don't remember?" Now Sehun asked her. But he just received a shook of head. "Oh my god Kang. We are going to amusement park today."

 

"Ah.. right. I forgot." Her reply really, really made them frustated, but they can't yell at her. They jut can't.

 

"Are you all already eat breakfast?" She asked them. And they three shooked their head.

 

"Stupid. At least, you need to fill your stomach first before knocking other people's door. Come, i'll give you cereal."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You really are serious about testing Baekhyun, huh?" Aeri asked Kai who just grinning widely and linked his arm with Aeri. "Of course, i'm never joking with my words, so let's go!!"

 

Now, they are in front of the entrance of amusement park. The ticket payed by Sehun, which at frist Aeri and Baekhyun rejected it. But, the boy said that it was his first treat for his arrival. And Kai? He just happy for the fact that he doesn't need let out a money.

 

The place is so crowd. It's sunday so it's not strange that so many family came here. And that's what made Aeri was kinda hate this place, but it was, and now she doesn't affected a bit.

 

The four teenager are enjoying their time. No, not really. The one boy already lost his colour face when they got to the 'Viking' ride line. One boy was excited, One boy was very calm, One girl was wear 'i don't care' face and One boy who like a scaredy cat. 

 

"Ooh, look at you Bacon.. it's like you ready to throw up." Kai . "I'm not scared, i just don't feeling healthy right now." Baekhyun glared at him.

 

"Hey, it's us after this." Said Sehun. Aeri is not really scared of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter