- 3

de Faux [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-  3  -

  

Aeri's eyes widening because what she saw. And her face became red because of embarassment. She realize she just scream to this guy who she doesn't even know.

 

He widened his eyes too. It's not because he know her. But what she wears which too minim for his like. 

 

She straightened her face and ask him "what do you want?"

 

"T-that. I-i. Y-you." He stuttered doesn't know what he should say.

 

"What the hell?" She just raised her brows, confused by this guy. He immediately turn to his back and covering his face. After a while, he open it again. "I'm sorry. But your attire-" 

 

She look her clothes and realize that she wears too minim. But she thinks that it's not really neseccary to turn his back.

 

"Okay, i'll hide my body behind the door. Now you can turn again and tell me what do you want."

 

After she does as she said, he turn again and wearing a tender smile. "I just want to say hello to you. The landlord told me that you are the only one who live in this floor. But seems like i kinda embarrasing for the first time i meet you."

 

He does talk a lot for a guy. "And so?" 

 

"Ah, right. My name is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun. From today, i live in front of your house. Nice to meet you." He offering a hand to shake, which she accept. When she grab his hand, she practically step out of her door. "Nice to meet-" "AH!!" He turn to his back again and covering his face.

 

"you too?" 

 

He's weird.

 

 

Another school day. Another boring school day. Same 'fake' people. She's heading to her school gate only see Soojin walking too. 

 

"Yo! Soojin!" 

 

She looks back to Aeri and smiling like usual. But this time, she thinks that there's something off. 

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" At time like this, Aeri will turn more serious and she'll bothering her self to ask or even care.

 

"What? There's nothing wrong. You look so serious, Aerin-ah. It's not usual." She just shrugging her off.

 

"And it's not usual for you to smiling not sincere like that." She put her stoic face, which she rarely show to public. Soojin looks at Aeri deeply before her eyes turn glassy.

 

"My boyfriend cheated on me. And he doesn't even apologize or something, he just break up with me." Aeri immediately felt angry, not confused nor surprised, but really angry. He dare to make my friend cry?!

 

"I know from the beginning, that jaebum doesn't suit with you. He really is a jerk. Watch it later, i'll beat him into the pulp." She punch her fist into her other hand and already thinking evil plan.

 

"Don't Aerin. It's not necessary. You'll just hurt yourself." She gave Aeri her plead eyes.

 

"Okay, but if i do something unexpected later, don't even try to stop me, kay?" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter