- 9

de Faux [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-  9  -

 

 

Meet me. Tomorrow 13.00 PM. Solar Cafe.

 

Mrs. Kang

 

 

 

A week passed like a wind. It's so calm, no disturbance, tragedy or accident. Except the girl's silent treatment, fangirl's glare, the boy's disturbance, well there's nothing. But when the weekend come, the message come. Like it said, Mrs. Kang or in this case, Aeri's Mom.

 

Aeri named her mother like that without a reason. She just felt like that. Maybe because their relationshop status. Her mother doesn't like a mother to her.

 

A sigh escape from her. She doesn't want meet her mother. It's so rare, that she was think that bad news will come. A disaster, which damaging her life. 

 

"Hey, why are you sighed like that?" A familiar male sound came from her side. She looked at him. "No, there's nothing."

 

"Aw, come on. We're friend. Just tell me, maybe i can help you." 

 

"First thing first, we are NOT friend. And you can't help me with this thing, Byun Baekhyun." With that, baekhyun can't help but pouted. Like always, when he sad or want something. "But, maybe-"

 

His sentence doesn't finish when Aeri already cut him. "NOPE. Just watching sadako, you already screamed like riding rollercoaster. You definitely can't help me." 

 

"Hey, don't match that with this. And for your information, rollercoaster is scarier than sadako."

 

"So, you afraid ride that, huh?" Another voice come in. 

 

"No, i just said what my cousin said."

 

"Then, why we don't test that and play to amusement park?" Kai teased. A sigh came from Aeri. She know that with this, an argument will come and they will bickering non stop. So, she just go ahead don't minding them.

 

But, an arm slung over her shoulder. It was Sehun. "They are just bickering like a kid. And you know it was useless." Among three of them, Sehun definetely and unexpectedly the most mature. He was being that middle part of them. "You know that and you still friended with them."

 

"Well, can't help. Kai and you are the only friends i have. Maybe now, plus that Bacon guy." Sehun smiled at her.

 

"Me?" Aeri raised her eyebrow.

 

"Of course, Kang. We always considered you as our friend, so don't you ever, i mean EVER not think that we are not your friends." Honestly, what Sehun said really touched her. They don't meet each other for a long time and when they come she doesn't treated them right, but they always nice to her.

 

"What are you two talking about?!" Kai voice made Aeri broke her tought. "So, what do you think? Did we must go somewhere to prove that this 'Shemale' is a real man?" He pointed his thumb to Baekhyun.

 

"Yah! What do you mean shemale?" Baekhyun angrily said while headlocked Kai with his arm.

 

"That sounds fun. What do you think, Kang?" Asked Sehun to Aeri. He has this gentle smile that no girls will say no to him.

 

"I think i'll pass. I need to meet someone tomorrow." Aeri said to them. When Kai succesfully freed himself from Baekhyun, he ran over to her. "Who said we need to do that tomorrow? We still have sunday, right?!" He excitedly told them.

 

"Uhm.. but-" Aeri's word cutted by Sehun "Come on, Aeri. It's the first time we will play together since me and Kai moved here." He pleaded to her.

 

"Okay, then. It's not that i can say no too." She walked again.

 

Then, the three boys jumping excitedly and anticipated to their sunday.

 

 

 

 

 

A bell of cafe ringed when someone walked over the door. The cafe is just like another cafe. Classic interrior, barista stand behind the counter, a music played in the background and definetely a calm aura around them. There are not many people in cafe, perfect place to people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter