- 4

de Faux [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-  4  -

 

 

"Hey, don't you think that baekhyun is so cute? But he still gave that y aura." Hyemi leaned over when the others three doesn't even care and keep eating. "Why did you all ignoring- OH MY GOD!" She sudenly gasped.

 

"What?" Eunji raised her eyebrow.

 

"That's- i really hate that jerk." It's so rare if Hyemi angry, but seeing the reason, the others know why and of course they get mad too, especially Aeri. Park Jaebum dare to show up with his new '' girlfriend.

 

They all just watching him entering the cafetaria and when he see them too, he unexpectedly smirk. He's so insane.

 

Aeri immediately standing and walking over him. She hear that her friends calling her but she ignore them. The same time she walking, Baekhyun coming to the cafetaria too which she obviously  doesn't care. He just staring at her, maybe confused why she look so angry and looks like ready to punch someone, which she really do.

 

When she come near Jaebum, she stop and standing in front of him, glaring at him. "What did you want, ?" He ask her and she just smirk. Oh, he just called me ? The entire cafetaria watching their glaring contest. No one speak, they even stop eating. Curious what'll happen next.

 

"Oh you call me a . When you're the real or maybe i should say too, because you're practically a Shemale." In your face, HA!

 

He widened his eyes and raised his hand, ready to slap her. In the corner of her eyes, she see the girls already rushing too them and that bacon guy too. Wait, what is he doing? But she has a fast reflex. She already grab his hand before everything happen. Then she punched him in the stomach and kick his sin. That'll be hurt.

 

"Listen, jerk. You know that you can't mess with us, especially me." She pointed to him who already in the floor.

 

"Yah! What are you doing? You are really a crazy ." It was his friends, Eunkwang and Bobby. She facing them and they look so angry maybe because what she done to they friend. "What? Your friend deserve it." She give them her famous stoic face.

 

"You-" Eunkwang looks like want to punch her but Aeri already grabbed a fork near her and chocking his neck with her arm, then pushed they body to the ground like some karate movement, in the end she pointed the fork to his neck. "You think you can hurt me when you already dying? You know that if you do something, i'll stab your neck with this fork. It'll be great if we have a day off because your death."

 

He look so pale. Scared for what she done. After a while, she loosened up and standing off of her feet. She looks around and she all of student look at her fearfully but with amaze.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter