- 5

de Faux [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-  5  -

 

 

"If you wanna say something, say it. Don't just standing there and frozing like an ice man."

 

She looking at Baekhyun who a while ago pressed her home's bell.

 

"It's just- uhm, how am i say this?" He looks really confused and seems like doesn't know what to say.

 

She sigh and opening her door more wide. "You can come and sit. I'll make you a drink" his eyes widening, doesn't believe her politeness. "What? Did you think i'll put cynide to your drink?! Of course not. I'm not that evil." She kept her stoic face, she's not gonna loosened up for him.

 

He finally come in and sitting at her sofa. Looking around her house while waiting her to make a drink. Her wall looks so plain. There's no a single photo or a paint. It just plain white. Even the furniture, just black and white. She likes simplicity.

 

"This is it. Shumbara Drink by Kang Aeri." He chuckled for her joke. But when he taste the drink, his eyes widening again. This is so fresh and delicious.

 

"Wow. This is really something."

 

"Of course, i name it not for the joke. It really is something."

 

They became silent for a while. Doesn't like the quietness, she broke the ice and decide to ask him. "So, what are your real intention? You're not just want my drink, right?" 

 

And with that, he played his finger, eyes and lips. He looks like 6 years old boy who want to ask his parents permission to go out.

 

"It's just- i want to ask you if you're okay." He finally bursted out. "What? Why?" She casually ask.

 

"Well, before at school you punched a guy with your hand and you even use that fork skill. I just wanna know if your hand is hurt or something."

 

She just staring at him. She think that this guy just want her attention or something so he does that. 

 

"I'm fine. That's nothing. And now you know that i'm okay, you can leave." She obviously wanna him to come back to his own home.

 

"Okay, okay. I'll leave. But can i come over again? Your drink is so good." He walking to the door and she is walk behind him.

 

"Hmm.." she just respond a little to him, doesn't really like the idea to get close easily with him.

 

"See you tomorrow, bye." He waved before turn the door open and close it.

 

 

"Kang Aeri. Meet me at my office after school." Mr. Kim told Aeri when he passed her desk.

 

When she think this day is a free day without problem, he crushed her expectation. Can anyone let me have my peace and enjoying my life?

 

But even if she complained too much in her head, here she was, walking to Mr. Kim's office. When Aeri get there, she looking around check if there's anyone before close the door.

 

"What's up, Suho?" Aeri casually said as she sit in the chair in front of his desk.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter