- 7

de Faux [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-  7  -

 

 

Aeri walked to the school alone, again. And it's too early. Way too early. Her mind and heart kinda like a mess right now. She doesn't know why Baekhyun's word so affected her when she already knows that she's alone in this cruel world, just like he said. She walked straight to classroom, just finding that it so empty like she expected. 

 

She spending 30 minutes just to saw the sky and she bored. Finally after think what to do, Aeri walked again and now heading to the rooftop. It's such a long time i don't go there. In the way, she already saw another students started came. But she doesn't saw her friends, as expected they were too lazy to came early.

 

After about 5 minutes walk, and it was very slow too. Aeri approached the door to the rooftop and quickly opened it. She step in and she looked at the front of her just to saw a beautiful sight that she talked about before and it's so calm.

 

The wind flying around and the sun shines brightly. Just like the book that she once read. A tale book for the kids by the way.

 

Her peace mind broke by the sound of groaning human. Scratch that, a male. Ugh, another er to my peace.

 

But when she looked behind her, her eyes can't help but widening because what she saw. It's not just an ordinary man. It's an extraordinary man. And he's so familiar. Way too familiar.

 

"Oh? Hi Aeri!!" 

 

"What the are you doing here???!!!"

 

 

 

"Listen, we had another transfered student here. It's so rare that we had it in the short of time. Please be kind to him. Now kids, introduce yourself." Suho immediately talked after he came to class and let the 'new' student came in too.

 

"Okay. My name is Sehun, Oh Sehun. I just moved from America and came back here after 2 or 3 years? The point is please take care of me." Sehun finished his introduce with a bow.

 

All girls in class answered 'yes' with enthuastic and started giggling by themself. 'Another handsome boy in our class' is what they all think about. While the boys, like always groaning because it's another competitor. And Aeri? She just glaring at Sehun who just gave her an eye smile.

 

"Now, where are you going to- AERI! What are you doing?" Suho snapped at her.

 

"What? I've done nothing. Right Baek- nevermind." She forgot that she angry to the boy beside her. Baekhyun just saw at her guiltly because he doesn't apologize yet.

 

"You obviously glaring at Sehun. Did you have a problem?" With that, all of class staring at her and some of girls glaring at her. But Aeri just clucked her tounge and looked at the outside of window.

 

"Forget that. Sehun, sit behind Aeri. You know the girl right? Now go." Sehun just eagerly nodded like a kid and quickly sat behind Aeri.

 

As soon as he sat, Sehun leaning over to her ear "long time no see." He whispered and it makes her jumped because she doesn't expected it. She immediately turn around and glaring at him "Don't you dare." But Sehun just gave her a smirk. "Make me."

 

In the other side, Baekhyun just staring at them. A little bit felt as outsider and wondering what is their relationship.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter