- 1

de Faux [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-  1  -

 

The world is beautiful. Can you see the sight around you? The nature is always can make you feel the peace. How amazing god who create them all.. But, the one live inside it, they are not beautiful. The human. She thinks, because of them, this world is no longer beautiful. Because of them, she thinks life became fake, well.. at least her life.

 

Kang Aeri feel the fakeness more than anything else in her life. From the day she started to understand things until now when she turn 18. It was a really young age, but the age was not the one who create the matureness, it was the experience. Yeah, at the outside people just saw her as a little girl. But deep inside her, she already know how the 'real world' works now.

 

She thinks, she just a doll for her parents. Aeri's parents, the owner of Kang Electro, one of the biggest and succesful company in South Korea, just want the perfectness, even their daughter. They want her have a perfect score in study, perfect score in sport, perfect score in her attitude. Basically, she thinks that they want her as their doll who does anything they want. Ironically, she is not disobey them. Well, she just 18 years old girl who doesn't have anything in this world.

 

In school, she just became ordinary girl who no one know she is the daughter of biggest company in South Korea. Well, not ordinary too. Oddly, she is one of the member of almost-queenka group in her school. Her group doesn't want to became a queenka or even famous, it's just they unknowingly became known by all of student. Became the 'natural' doll from born, she just live following the wave. Yeah, she became that famous girl.

 

"Oy Aeri! You coming right?" Her 'friend', Eunji called her.

 

"What? What coming?! Are my SHINee oppa finally coming to this school??!!"

 

Yes, ladies and gentleman, this is Kang Aeri and that's her character in this life.

 

"You really are something, Aeri-ah. We just asked you for coming to ice cream parlor later." Sojin patted Aeri's shoulder while laughing.

 

"Ah~ i'm sorry. I was being distracted earlier. I think i'll come, i miss my chococips ice cream. Beside, the waiter is so handsome." She 'grinned' and they all nodded together, agreeing with her. "And that's decided. Class is starting." Hyemi told them when she saw Mr. Kim came.

 

 

"Aeri come on. You're so slow." Hyemi whined while clinged to Aeri's arm. ugh, stop it. She nonchalantly pulled her arm to arranges her books, "You are the one being not patient. If you didn't know. The others is packing their bag too."

 

"She's right. The ice cream will not go everywhere." Sojin told Hyemi. "Ha! See?" Aeri mock her and she just pout her lips.

 

"Now, let's go!" Eunji said when she saw all of them are ready.

 

Aeri, Eunji, Sojin and Hyemi always together in school. They meet for the first time in freshmen year and from then they became friends. Now, in the senior year, they still a friends who always hang out together. But despite all these years, Aeri still trying to considering whether they are her friends or not.

 

"What have you been thinking, Aeri-ah? You've being distracted fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter