Chapter 1

The Lost Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Minyoung, it’s time to wake up.” Sungjong cooed gently at the young lady. She let out a cute groan before rolling over. “Hey, it’s already morning.”

Minyoung continued rolling to the other side of the bed, where Woohyun was already chuckling. He sat at the edge of the bed, immediately bending down to plant a peck on the princess’ cheek.

“Rise and shine, baby.” He whispered, gently taking hold of the back of Minyoung’s neck, pulling her up to a sitting position. Sunggyu entered the room with a tray of breakfast.

“5 more minutes…” Minyoung murmured, half-asleep. Smiling adoringly, Sunggyu placed the tray on the table and walked over to give her a kiss on her nose.

“Come on, princess. You have to wake up now… Today’s breakfast is your favorite pancakes.”

Minyoung’s eyes immediately snapped open. The three men laughed at her cuteness before asking her to go wash up so they can have breakfast together.

“Here are your clothes for today. I just ironed them.” Sungyeol stood near the bathroom door and handed a small stack of clothes to Minyoung. Minyoung smiled gratefully and tiptoed to plant a small kiss on Sungyeol’s cheek.

“Thank you oppa. And good morning.”

Sungyeol returned the smile lovingly, and soon Minyoung disappeared into the bathroom.

The boys turned towards the opening door. A familiar lady entered the room, and their faces immediately contorted in unhappiness.

“Why are you here?” Sungjong asked coldly.

Yunhee looked down, not wanting to meet eyes with anyone of them. Her heart throbbed at how different they were to her now that they lost their memories of her – of what they once had.

“I’m here to ask what does Minyoung want for breakfast…”

“We have prepared it for her already.” Sungyeol replied curtly.

“Don’t call her by her name. How rude can you get?” Sungjong spat.

“Leave.” Sunggyu narrowed his eyes dangerously.

“Don’t spoil our morning.” Woohyun mirrored Sunggyu’s dangerous express

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter