Chapter 11

The Lost Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu couldn’t ignore how nostalgic he feels upon entering the abandoned mansion. He explored the place – wondering why he felt really homely there, until a door came to his attention.

It was the room – the bedroom in his dream, where Woohyun was supposedly sleeping with him.

He pushed open the door, sneezing as dusts get to him, and stepped in. Although dirty, the place was exactly the same as how it was in his dream.

He looked at the dresser, where a key caught his attention this time. Picking it up, he admired the way it was designed, and again it feels familiar. He glanced around, to find anything that seems like a potential thing to be unlocked. And then his gaze fell onto the drawer.

He swiftly unlocked it and pulled it open, eyes widening at the familiar black book with gold word saying ‘GYU’.

“What the hell?” He breathed, immediately opening the book. It was weird, because he obviously recognized his own handwriting on it, but has no recollection about writing it.

He read the first page of the entry, and something snapped in his mind, like a dam breaking.

 

Date: xx.xx.xxxx

I have a vision today. A girl vampire is going to enter our coven, declaring war. It seems bad, but the coven has to stay strong. I have to do something to prevent this from happening. After all, that is what a leader should do, right?

I don’t know anymore. Sungyeol seemed to be depressed about something lately, but he refused to tell anyone. I think it has got something to do with Myungsoo, but I don’t dare to ask. Hoya told me that Sungjong has been crying himself to sleep over something else too. What the hell is wrong with everyone?

Woohyun has been asking me what is wrong, it seems that I always worry him. But it’s really not me he should be worried about, right?

 

Date: xx.xx.xxxx

Another vision again. Everyone is hurt in it. There’s no way I’m going to let it happen.

There’s this other mansion in my vision, it seemed like our coven is going to move. But why would we need to? I mean we are powerful enough to repel any kind of intrusion, so there should be no need to migrate elsewhere, right?

Something’s bad is going to happen.

 

Date: xx.xx.xxxx

Minyoung seemed to be adjusting to the coven real quick. Everyone seemed to like her a lot, but Hoya told me that something was bothering him. He couldn’t read her mind – and I thought the only one who would ever be able to shield her thoughts from him would be Yunhee. This only means that Minyoung is a vampire with ability of mind-related power.

Myungsoo almost lost control over his temper today, but it seemed like he finally made up with Sungyeol. It’s weird seeing the two best friends fighting, but I’m glad it all works out in the end.

I am almost done with the preparation; tomorrow is the day I’m collecting the rings. Woohyun better cries out of happiness. Kekeke.

 

Sunggyu’s jaws almost dropped. He almost proposed to Woohyun? WHAT?

Sunggyu scoffed. This must be some kind of a joke. But deep inside a small voice told him that it was real – that all these while he had been missing something out. Then he recalled how Hoya had said something about regaining his memory in the morning, and Sunggyu hissed at the frenzy swirl of memories his head was having.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter