DON'T LEAVE!

Married to IKON's Jinhwan

YOUR POV

"Oppa tell him to get his filthy hands off me!" Said this random girl. Jinhwan stood in shock. "Hyelin, how did you get here?" He finally managed to say. "Plane✈️" She said. "Oppa who is this ?" She asked pointing to me. Jinhwan stood in silent. "Are you cheating on me?" She said. I finally realized what was happening, I ran up to my hotel room and started to cry. "Pabo! I HATE YOU!" I yelled. Suddenly the door opened. Jinhwan was at the door looking at me. I tried to run into the bathroom but he grabbed me by the waist. "What...do you..want?" I asked between sobs. "Nothing but you" he said.

JINHWAN's POV

"Oppa who is this ?" Hyelin asked me. I stood their not knowing what to do. "Are you cheating on me?!" She asked. Then Y/N started to run upstairs. I glared at Hyelin. "She is not a ! And Yes, I am cheating on you !" I said. The sercurity gaurds took her away. "Just remember that I will hurt her if I have to!" She yelled. I ran upstairs to see Y/N crying. She tried to escape but I grabbed her waist and pulled her into a hug. "I hate you!" She muttered while hitting my chest. "Mianhae..." I said. I broke the hug and pulled her into a kiss. After a few minutes of kissing we broke apart the kiss. "What did she say?" She asked me as she went to sit down on the bed. "Nothing...." I replied. The sentence kept replaying in my mind, "I will hurt her if I have to!" (Night) I took a shower and went to bed. I then saw Y/N sweating like crazy. I felt her forehead. "She is burning up!" I said. I grabbed wet towels and wiped her sweat. I was about to leave when she grabbed me by my wrist. "Don't leave me..." She said. "Arasso..." I replied back. That's how I fell asleep.