Day one (I know bad chapter title)

Married to IKON's Jinhwan

Y/N POV

     Y/N! Omma and Appa need to talk to you!" B.I yelled. I got up and walked downstairs to see my parents and B.I having to cross their arms as I walk towards them. "Y/N please wear a dress in less than 5 minutes!" Appa explained. I ran upstairs to open my closet which has all boy/girl clothes.(you are a tomboy) I dug through my closet and found a dress that grandpa gave to me before he became crazy. I wore that and walked downstairs and saw my whole family with another family talking. I looked around and saw a cute looking guy looking my way. I came into the living room seeing B.I motioning me to sit next to him. When I sat down he whispered in my ear "Your getting married!" I tried to keep my expression the same but my body was now tingling. "Congrats!" Said the other family to me. I plastered a fake smile. "I can't believe our kids are getting married!" Omma said which made me, B.I, and that other guy uncomfortable. I looked at the other guy. He looked familiar. "Let's introduce our selves!" Appa said excitedly. The guy stood up and said "Annyeong Kim Jinhwan iminda." He said as he stood up to now to my parents. My parents then looked at me. I stood up and said "Annyeong Y/N iminda!" I tried to sound cheerful but it failed. I sat back down. "Well we should let you two get to know each other!" Appa said. They all left leaving me with Jinhwan. 

Jinhwan's POV

She looked y in her dress. But I did't like her and I don't think I ever will because I already have a girlfriend Song Hyelin. She tried to start a conversation between us which was cute but was a little bit annoying. I stood up a sat next to her because I wanted to see her reaction. She stood there not moving a muscle. I leaned closer to her and she never did a thing. "You are a cute one!" I said while winking. She blushed a lot. My parents and her parents came back to tell us to come and eat. I sat down next to her. She scooted over to her brother who was my band member. " So Jinhwan do you tell her about IKON?" My Omma said. Y/N looked at me then her brother. "Omma I'll go first!" Y/N said but her omma motioned her to sit. She then looked at B.I who smiled awkwardly. He then whispered to "I'm the leader of IKON so don't worry" she looked better that before. After having fun at their place it was time to go. My omma then said tomorrow we will check out wedding dresses and tuxedos for us. "Bye future wife!" I said as I sent a wink her way and went out the door.