New Begginnings

Married to IKON's Jinhwan

Jinhwan's POV

Bobby, Junhoe, and B.I came without notice so I got mad at first but had a great time  talking to them. "Did you two have fun last night?" Bobby smirked. B.I smacked his arm and said "Take care of her because if she comes running to me your dead!" "DAEBAK I never knew B.I was so scary when it came to his sister!" Junhoe laughed. "I'm gonna make sur-" I was about to say when the doorbell rang again. I open the door to see Yunhyung, Donghyuk, And Chanwoo at the door. "Ya! Manager hyung didn't know where you lived so we came late!" Chanwoo said. That's when they came in and Y/N came in too. "Oh, Annyeong! You must be the rest of the members!" She sounded excited. She sat next to B.I who put his arm around her. "YA B.I HANDS OFF MY WIFE!!!" I shouted so loud that I thought heard neighbors yelling too. B.I looked at me surprised. "Wow you care for her now!" He said sarcastically. I went out to the bedroom and laid down and started to play with my new LG STYLUS. But I couldn't stop thinking about that moment. Wait.... Am I in love?

Y/N POV

When Jinhwan left like that I felt bad. But it wasn't my fault. We started talking about Jinhwan. "Is he mean to you?" B.I asked. "No we are just awkward" I replied. "Did you two have some fun last night?" Bobby sounded greasy which made me cringing. "NO!" I replied back before he started doing kissing faces. "Y/N ah, do you really like him?" Junhoe suddenly asked. I then felt the uncomfortable vibe I was getting. I wamted to say something until Jinhwan came along and said "Do you love me?" "y-y-yes" I stuttered. He then pecked me on the cheek which made me cheeks hot. Then B.I said "Aigoo our Y/N still loves her kpop cru-" that's when I  covered his mouth to make sure he did not say that word. "You guys should leave its already dark out!" Jinhwan said to get them out. "Ok...ay?" Donghyuk said. They all left so then it was just us two. "Do you really love me?" He asked so suddenly. "Yeah...." I said unsure where this conversation was going. He leaned in closer until our faces were about a at least 2 inches apart then repeated the same question "do you love me?" My cheeks were pink and were super hot. I was about to reply back until our parents came and saw our position and closed the door. "Stay!" He commanded me but I didn't listen so I followed behind. When he opened the door we saw a box that said honeymoon package. We both looked at each other and sighed.