The first fight

Married to IKON's Jinhwan

Your POV

As I had my peaceful run a fimilar voice called my name. "Y/N-ah!" I looked around and saw.... Kim Mingyu! A member from seventeen and my childhood best friend. He came running to me. We did our little hand shake and hugged. "Hey Gyu!" I squealed. (FYI Gyu was a nickname I gave him) We pulled out of our hug. "Hey Y/N!" He said. (Time skip) We walked to the hospital where Gyu's girlfriend was. We talked until he had to go. "Bye Y/N! Keep in touch!" "Bye Gyu! I hope your girlfriend gets better!" He left and I sighed. "If only Jinhwan was here to meet him!" I thought. While I was in thought Jinhwan grabbed my arm and pulled me out. 

Jinhwan POV

I was watching her talk to the random, tall, handsome, perfect guy. My heart raged at the sight. When he walked away I dragged her out and put her in my car. "WTF!" She said after I sat in the driver seat. I kissed her for a good 6 minutes and pulled away. "What has gotten into you?!" She yelled. "I sorry! But who was that guy?!" I yelled back. "My good friend of course!" She yelled. Her tears came out, one every 5 seconds. I hugged her and said sorry multiple times. She dug her head into the crook of my neck. It felt good. She pulled away telling me to go back to the hotel. (At hotel) After that whole silent car ride we both sat across from each other. "I'm sorry" I said trying to start a conversation between me and her. We somewhat fell asleep on each other. Her head on my shoulder and my head on her's.

-----------—------------—-------------—------------—

Hi! How is it so far? Please comment and subscribe!