Wedding day/Meeting the Junhoe and Bobby

Married to IKON's Jinhwan

Jinhwan's POV 

Today is the wedding day with Y/N! I went to the church we were getting married at and helped them decorate it. (Wedding time!) I walked down the aisle and stood facing the door entrance. I looked for my members. They were in the back while B.I was with his parents. Then the bride came. She looked gorgeous in her dress. After making the promises it was time to kiss. She looked uncomfortable but I grabbed her neck and gave her a passionate kiss. I was just about to enter my tongue when I decided not to so I broke the kiss. (After Wedding) We were tired out after that whole event that she fell asleep on my shoulder. She looked cute and she looked like an angel. After the car ride we went to a different house. "Here we are!" Said Appa. I carried her bridal style and put her on the bed. I asked appa if their were another room I could sleep in but he said "Now that you are married you have to sleep with your wife!" I decided to actually sleep with her for once. So I put my arms on her waist and went to sleep.

Y/N POV 

I woke up from a good sleep to find myself in a different house. I got surprised when I found Jinhwan sleeping next to me with arms around my waist. I pretended to go back sleep when he said "I know your awake baby girl!" I blushed a little. "Baby girl? When did he start calling me that?" I thought. Then suddenly the doorbell rang. I got up but Jinhwan pulled me back down. "Sleep!" He commanded me but I got up and opened the door. "Annyeong!!!!!!!!" Yelled 2 guys with B.I behind saying nothing but smiling. Jinhwan came out the bedroom door and said hi to them. I invited them in and they sat in the living room. Jinhwan introduced me to them. "This is Jumhoe and that's Bobby" I introduced my self "Annyeong I'm Y/N!"