Airplane part 2

Married to IKON's Jinhwan

Jinhwan's POV

Listening to Rhythm Ta when something was on my shoulder. Y/N. I smiled at the sight of her sleeping. I quickly took a photo so I could later. *Ring* Damn wrong time to get a call! I thought. I looked at the caller ID, Hyelin❤️  I answered the call. "Ne?" I said trying to sound annoyed. "Oppa? Gwenchana?" She asked. (A/N: Gwenchana means "are you okay") "Ne, I'm fine, What do you need?" I asked her. "YOU!" She said which made me cring. I stayed silent for a few minutes. "Oppa! Where are you? I need to tell you something!" She said. "What?" "I'm-" she was about to say but I felt sudden movement on my shoulder. Y/N woke up. "Bye" I quickly said so she wouldn't catch on to what I was doing. "You had a nice sleep on my shoulder!" I said trying to . She hit me HARD. "Agh! Yah! Are you crazy? How dare you hit your husband?!" I whispered shouted so other people wouldn't have heard us. "Yes, I am crazy! And because your my husband pabo!" Y/N replied with sass. "We will be landing in 5 minutes so please prepare for landing!" Said the flight attendant. (In Hotel) "Ahhhhh!" I said as I fell back on to the bed. "Yah! Theirs only one bed!" Y/N said. "I have a solution!" I said mischievously. "I sleep on bed while you sleep on floor!" She said pushing me off and laying on the bed. "Aigoo, pabo!" I said. I crept along on top of her. She started to blush like crazy. I was leaning in when, "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" We both got up and and ran towards the lobby finding IKON with Hyelin.........