Us.........

Married to IKON's Jinhwan

Y/N POV

When that honeymoon package came me and Jinhwan looked at each other. We both opened it to see 2 plane tickets to JeJu-Do with a letter attached to them. I read it out loud " Y/N ah, Jinnie ah, hope you have a nice time in JeJu-Do! Love Appa's! P.S. We will be in JeJu-Do too because Jinhwan's parents live there! XOXO!

We both looked at each other like we just won the lottery. We hugged but he suddenly kissed me on the cheek. "Pabo don't do that!"  I scolded him. He pouted cutely. We laughed. I called Omma as a thanks. "Omma?" I said as she accepted it. But it wasn't Omma it was appa.

Jinhwan's POV

"Appa?" She said. Then I notice tears in her eyes. "Ne...." She said quietly. When the phone called ended she ran to the bedroom and locked it so I couldn't get in. "Y/N! What happened?" I asked against the door. That's when I remembered the back up keys. I grabbed them and opened the door and ran to comfort her. I pulled her into a hug and placed her head on my chest and placed my head on top of hers. We stayed like that for at least 25 minutes. I asked her what happened she replied "Omma is sick!"  That's when the doorbell rang. I ran to go get it. I saw the whole group with a suitcase each.

Special chapter: B.I

When I got back to the dorm I got a phone call. The ID caller was Appa~ I accepted it. "Ne?" I asked. "Go on the honeymoon with Y/N and Jinhwan!" He said sternly. "Okay? But what happened?" I asked him. He told me everything which made me cry a little. (A/N: He is a man!) We ended the call and I called my manager to tell him I won't be here for at least a week. He told me it was fine because he said I really needed a break but he told me another thing I must bring the members. I told the members what happened and they all were hurrying to pack up. I just packed up whatever I saw and stuck them in the suitcase. Then I heard a honk which meant the manager was here. We went to Jinhwan's apartment building and rung the door bell.