Oh No

Married to IKON's Jinhwan

Your POV

I woke up to a bright white room. "Where am I?" "Your in the hospital..." A familiar voice said. I looked around to see the boys surrounding me. "Gwenchana noona?" Chanwoo said. I nodded my head. The doctor came in. "Well Mrs. Kim, you and you baby are fine! In a few days you both should be able to go home!" The doctor said before they left the room. "Jagi, gwenchana?" Jinhwan broke into the crowd. I nod. "Well, I'm sorry you had to go through that without me.." He hugged me and put his head on the crook of my neck and quietly cried. "Well me and HaJoon are fine!" "HaJoon?" The boys looked confused. "Babies name" I pointed out. "Miss, would you like to hold you baby?" The doctor asked. "YES PLEASE!" I squealed. The doctor left and came back to hand me my baby. "He looks just like Jinhwan!" I say. "My baby sis has finally grown up!" Hanbin says. "Our Noona is finally happy!" Donghyuk says. "Yah, I think HaJoon needs lip balm!" Yuhyung says. We laugh. I hand the baby to Jinhwan. "Hi! This is daddy!" He says. We were having a great time until. "Oppa! You just left me in the lobby for no reason!" Says a familiar screeching voice. Hyelin. She barged and looked at Jinhwan with soft (ugly) eyes. "Is this a baby you  want us to adopt?!" She asked excitedly. "This baby is mine and Y/N's so if you would please leave or else I'll have reinforcements!" He says. "Heol, like that's your baby you had with a flat chested girl!" She insulted me. June and Bobby grabbed Hyelin and dragged her out of the room. "Don't listen to her! She has a big HUGE chest! So don't worry!" Chanwoo says. "CHANWOO YOU HAVE TO BE INNOCENT! YOU HAVE SUCH A DIRTY MIND!" Yuhyung yells at him. "The baby will hear!" Hanbin calms them down. Aigoo what to do with them?