FANS!

Married to IKON's Jinhwan

Your POV

I woke up seeing me in Jinhwan's arms. I took a peek at him. He was sweating like crazy! He said "Don't leave me!" Repeatedly then said "I'll be better, give me another chance!" He pleaded over and over. I decided to wake him up from that horrible dream. "OPPA! GWENCHANA?!" I questioned. "Don't leave me Y/N-ah!" He said getting up and hugging me till I had no air left to breathe in. "Oppa your going to kill me!" I exclaimed. "Oh, Mianhae." He muttered. After eating I asked what did he dream about. "You......" His voice trailed off. "You won't leave me right?!" He asked. "I'm not that stupid so no." I answered. He leaned in and said "I love you!" I stared at him. "Me to-" I was just about to say something when I heard my name being called. "Y/N!" I turned around to see Hanbin and the group. "Hi!" I said using ageyo. "So cute!" Junhoe pinched my cheek. "OOOWWW!" I yelled in pain. "Yah! Gwenchana?!" Jinhwan said coming up to me and inspecting me face. "He hurt me!" I said. "Yah! We're in public y'all!" Chanwoo said. We were at a cafe near the hotel. The cafe where I got my hair pulled. The cafe where Hanbin found his best childhood friend. We sat at table #7. "May I take your order?" Said the waiter with their head down. "I'll take 2 americanos, 2 lattes, 3 iced tea drinks, and Coke please!" Jinhwan ordered. The waiter looked up. We gasped. "YOU!" We all said excluding Hanbin. It was the woman that pulled my hair! I smirked. "I-I-I'm sorry about what happened last time! I hope you can forgive me?" She stuttered. "Fine!" Jinhwan said. "Really?" She looked up surprised. "JiEun can't you accept the fact that they forgave you?!" B.I said impatiently. "I want my Coke!" Chanwoo protested. "T-t-t-thank you! I'll be right with you with your drinks!" She exclaimed. She skipped off. I stepped on B.I's foot. "What was that for?!" He said caressing his left foot. "Being rude to the waiter!" I smirked. "Take that smirk off yo face or I'll slap it off!" He threatened. "Yah! Don't forget Jinhwan!" Donghyuk said. "Lay a finger on my wife, you won't be able to see tomorrow!" Jinhwan threatened. "Sorry!" B.I threw his hands up surrendering. "Here are you orders!" Said JiEun. "Kamsamida!" We thanked her. "Soooooo Y/N, how is it being Jinhwan's wife?" Yuhyung asked. "Normal I guess" I replied. We heard bangs on the cafe Windows. We turned around to see fans all over the window. "IKON!!!" A fangirl screamed. "DAEBAK!!" Said another while taking a picture. "What are we going to do?" Bobby said.