Airplane part 1

Married to IKON's Jinhwan

Special: Bobby

When B.I told us to pack up for JeJu-Do I knew something was wrong. I packed everything carefully and checked if I was missing anything. "Clothes, check! Cosmetics check! Winnie pooh?" I said. I grabbed him. "Check!" Time to leave! (Present time) Jinhwan stared at us. "Y/N's appa told us to come...." Yunhyung said trying to start a conversation. Awkward!

Jinhwan's POV

I wondered why they were here with suitcases?🤔 "Y/N's appa told us to come...." Yunhyung said. Y/N came out of the bedroom with tears. She ran to B.I for a hug. "Why must it be her?" Y/N said between tears. "IDK? But don't worry I'll be by your side forever!" B.I said. "Promise?" She said. "Promise..." B.I mumbled to her. I felt guilty not being able to comfort her as well as B.I. "Plane leaves in 45 minutes..." Chanwoo said. "Then we better get going!" Donghyuk said cheerfully trying to change the mood. (On the plane) "Oppa..." Y/N said. "Mmmmmm?" Trying to sound cute. She giggled. "So cute!" I said as I pinched her cheek. (25 minutes later) I was listening to Rhythm Ta when I felt something on my shoulder. Her.....

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  How you peeps enjoying the story so far? I might make a BTS FanFic! Tell me which member I should do! I also need ideas for what will happen next! See ya!