Seven

Say Nothing, Just Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                The past week has been hell for Hanbin. He knows for a fact that Minhee was avoiding him for all causes. Every situation possible that the will encounter she will avoid it. Hanbin feels horrible.

 

 

Even the presence of his loving and sweet girlfriend could not thaw his guilt and sadness away. It’s different when his friends are sulking or is having a heavy feeling in their system because of him versus his best friend feeling that way towards him. He cannot bear the thought. It sickens him.

 

 

 

                He knew having a heart break is very painful, but he wasn’t informed that having your best friend avoid you is even more painful.

                The best friend whom you have grew up with and probably knows each other more than the other knows themselves. It’s hard in his case. Hanbin makes a mental note to avoid having one of these again once the current problem is all settled.

 

 

 

                “Hyung you alright?” Chanwoo asks as he observes Hanbin who was only picking on his food. Obviously he was not in the mood to eat. “Hey if you ain’t eating that piece of pizza pie then I can take it off your hands” Yunhyeong points out and HanBin just lazily slides his tray over to Yunhyeong who gradually takes the offer. 

 

 

"Whats wrong Hanbin?" Jinhwan worriedly looks at his dongsaeng who just shakes his head. 

 

Hanbin takes his bag and stands up making the other guys look up at him. "I'll head to the library" and left. 

 

"Do you think he and Minjung are fighting??" Donghyuk asks the others. They all heard Junhoe snort. They look at his direction and he raised his eyebrows up. "What?". 

 

"You have something to say?" Junhoe snorts again and wipes his mouth. 

 

"It's not about Minjung or their relationship" he simply says, taking another bite off his sandwich. "It's about Minhee. And if you haven't noticed, she's kind of avoiding big nose over there" he points at Hanbin's fading figure and was soon lost when he exited through the door. 

 

 

A set of "ahh's" and "ohhh's" came from their table while nodding slightly. "What did Hanbin even do?" Asks Yunhyeong who was busy devouring Hanbin's untouched pizza pie. Ohh the poor dish. "No one knows" Jinhwan answers as he finishes up his plate. 

 

 

"All right, Lunch is almost over. Let's get a move on"

 

 

-

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter