Eleven

Say Nothing, Just Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

*listen to Just go instrumental when reading ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ*

-//////-

"Your phone has been awfully quiet for the past few days even when Minjung returned. You guys had a fight or sumthin'?" Jiwon asked while looking at Hanbin and the boy heaves a sigh. Running a hand through his fringe he looks at Jiwon as if he magically relays his thoughts to the latter eating beside him. 

Hanbin knows Minjung has been distancing herself from him, heck his whole group knows and yet he's seated inside his game room with Jiwon playing and eating after school not even a bit unsettled. 
It is foreign to him. The feeling of not feeling anything at all because he usually was around the place when it comes to Minjung but how come he's right here, right now feeling unbothered by the whole ordeal of his girlfriend ignoring his very existence?

It bothers him the he's not bothered by it and it's queer. 

Jiwon nudges him as Hanbin lost another game, the controller sitting idly in his hands, no grip on the piece of plastic. 

"Come on dude! You're no fun to play with!" Jiwon whines as he munches down on his nachos. Hanbin shrugs, unconsciously staring at the flat screen TV infront of him that is flashing 'Player1 defeats Player2' and again, he wasn't bothered by it. 

"Alright, you look lost in your thoughts , you know you can always share with me. Whatever it is in your mind, let it out" the seriousness in Jiwon's tone snaps Hanbin from his train of thoughts. "I can practically hear the gears in your head spinning so spill" he beckons and Hanbin sighs. 

"I don't know what the heck is going on with me honestly" Hanbin starts and it was obvious to Jiwon how the boy across from him was thinking of the right words to say so he sits there, patiently waiting for his response. 

Jiwon's known the guy for a long time and he knows there's nothing Hanbin can't tell him even if it's super embarrassing or utterly despicable and disgusting so he strongly feels that this is something pretty seriously if Hanbin cannot outright say it to him. I mean, this is Jiwon. It was Hanbin and Jiwon, Jiwon and Hanbin. The inseparable pair. The chicken and gravy of the group. The pea to the pod. Eversince then it was evident to everyone that their friendship is one of a kind and They will always a have each other's back. 

"I think I'm falling out of love" in a hushed whisper escaped Hanbin's lips catching Jiwon off guard completely. Before Jiwon could talk, Hanbin continues. 
"I do love Minjung but we've been very distant lately and... I don't know hyung, am i a bad person?" Hanbin looks at Jiwon expectantly. 

"No you're not. It's your feelings and we should never feel bad about what we feel but please, do continue. Better to tell me now than later" 

Pursing his lips as he drinks the glass of cola on the coffee table with his eyes closed, Hanbin couldn't fathom how it all started. When he felt like this and why. 

"Wouldn't it be better if we just call it quits? I can talk to her tomorrow at school even if she avoids me" 

////

22:00 

After that talk with Hanbin, Jiwon still had the rationality to go to MinHee's house to borrow the notes he asked for since his history  exam is tomorrow.

"I'll go get some extra notes from my drawer downstairs first Oppa" Minhee bids and Jiwon follows after a few minutes to go to the bathroom but halfway through the staircase, he overheard Minhee's mother talking with her husband and daughter. 

Jiwon's whole being was frozen as he unintentionally listens on staying rooted to his spot at the 11th step. 

No... No you couldn't be. Right? It's impossible for you to be ill and have him not notice. Retreating back to your room, Jiwon contemplates on asking you or leaving it be first but the conversation he overheard sent his heart into overdrive and as the door to your room opened, Jiwon swallows thickly as you came back. No extra notes in hand. 

Looking like as if you haven't forgotten about the notes, Jiwon clears his throat. "Uhhmm... It's getting late and i have to go home" he tucks the notes you have given him in his bag and slings it around his shoulders. 

The walk downstairs was filled in with Jiwon and Minhee talking until he reminds get about the extra notes she was supposed to give him. 

Minhee laughs it off saying she forgot and went to get it. "How forgetful of me" she smiles while handing him the extra notes and Jiwon bids goodbye. 

While walking back home, Jiwon decides to just observe  you for now just to see if your condition really is true and if it is.... Well he didn't want to think about it. 

///

Minhee feels Jaewon restless next to her while stealing glances and she had about enough of it. 

"If you have something to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter