Thirteen

Say Nothing, Just Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

Awkwardly sitting inside the cafe after their little trip to Mishin Hospital earlier that day, Junhoe and Jiwon sips on their frappé silently only glances thrown every now and then not being able to speak just yet. 

"At least the conundrum is now reaolved eh?" Jiwon tries to break the ice and Junhoe sighs, visibly not relieved and not content with what they just found out. 

"Dr. In is a reputable Doctor and I wouldn't doubt what the results were but i guess I just don't want to accept it hyung? My feel you know?" (I'm sorry i just had to ㅋㅋㅋ) 

The results were hard to be confirmed because of patient confidentiality but a few thousand dollars from Junhoe changed that. It's only the confirmation they needed not all the details and thankfully that did the job. 
Pale and speechless as they stood rooted to their spot. Jiwon shrugs the memory away. 

"I also don't want to Junhoe but what can we do? I feel jittery and all sorts of inside me with the thought of Minhee slowly forgetting us" Junhoe nods at Jiwon's words feeling dejected that he suggested this whole fiasco in the first place but somewhat satisfied to know the truth even if it hurts. They were all close to the girl but if they waltz in and suddenly declare their new and profound knowledge to the girl, who knows what she'll do? God forbid she ignores them. 

"I just really really like ing REALLY don't get it Jiwon-hyung it doesn't make sense! She have an old person disease! It's an outrage!" Banging his fist on the table, Jiwon bows to the other customers inside the cafe muttering some apologies for the small commotion as they look their way. 

"Junhoe come on man don't loose your cool all of a sudden an don't make a scene" Jiwon ushers and Junhoe unclasps his fist finishing the drink in one gulp. 

"So what do we do now hyung?" Junhoe asks peering at Jiwon who stares back at him with the same dejected expression. 

"Just be with her i guess? I mean have more time for Minhee and make sure that she's okay? Yeah it'll be queer if we suddenly start clinging to her but it's better than nothing" Jiwon puts out on the table and Junhoe taps on his chin and twirls the gold ring on his finger thinking loudly. 

"It may seem unfair if we cling on to her since we know something they don't but I ain't taking any chances to be forgotten by her. No way! Who else will stand up to Hanbin- hyung when I'm whining?" Junhoe says making Jiwon chuckle. 

With their little pact, they left the cafe and drove back to the villa. 
They'll be fine, she'll be fine. He chants in his head. Right? They'll be fine right? And most importantly she will be fine. 

Right?

-
Conciliatory aura emits from Hanbin as he was looking through some equipments for his studio at the music store after not going to school AGAIN  and as he was checking out a new sound system his phone vibrates in his pocket and upon seeing who the message is from Hanbin raised his brow. ''Minjung's brother?' He questioned in his head before reading the text. 

'Hanbin hyung, I'll be going to your house to drop off some stuff from my sister in a few hours Just giving you a heads up'

With the realization of Minjung returning the stuff that he bought for her during their relationship was a bit contentious because she should keep them. After all, he did buy them for her. 

Shrugging, he returns to look at the sound system and went on with buying more stuff for his studio. Surely his day went on without any difficulties. 

-
"For Doctor Moon Please" Minhee looks at her side and came face to face with Minjung. Months after her break up with Hanbin and this is the first time she saw the girl again and concluded that she lost a lot of weight and looked even more pale than she has been. 

"Minjung?" Minhee asks and the whole situation was funny and yet weird. Out of all the places in Korea, they would meet here in this exact hospital. "Hi Minhee" Minjung greets with a small voice but her smile never falters. Still as pretty as ever. 

Sitting side by side at the waiting room, the silver lining between them was still nebulous. Unsure of how to talk to each other but being the ever happy-bubbly girl she was, Minjung speaks up first. 

"You're looking well Minhee" Minjung's smile never left her lips and Minhee wishes she can match up to that beautiful smile Hanbin loved. 
Ironically she could not manage a reply as the thought of Hanbin flashed in her mind because of the girl infront of her right at this moment. 'Would he be happy to see her?' Coursing in MinHee's head as she returns the smile. 

"I wish i could say the same for you Minjung but you lost a lot of weight. Please do take care of yourself more" Minhee Minjung's hand comfortingly and Minjung chuckles at that statement. "Well i wish i could Minhee, but nevermind that. How is Hanbin? I hope he's doing well" Minjung interjects. 

"He's been okay. Getting by like the usual Hanbin. Not much change since-" Minhee trails off and Minjung reassures her that it was alright to mention the topic. It was inevitable. 

"Well my doctor's here Minhee, i hope you all take care of yourselves" Minjung bids and soon Minhee was called also. 

The love was still visible in Minjung's eyes even if they only had a short conversation and Minhee hopes she could deem it as something mutinous since Minjung was the one who broke up with Hanbin but she could not because Minjung is more than a nice girl who took care if everyone around her rather than herself and Hanbin was one of those people. 

She could not bring herself to dislike anyone who only meant good for Hanbin. Never. 

'Hey you forgot about our little eat out today at the unli chicken wings place? Hope not ㅋㅋㅋㅋ we said 1 but it's already 1:30. Where are you? I'll pick you up' 

As she reads Jaewon's text after her check up with Dr. In, Minhee face palms feeling guilty that she actually did forget but was not about to admit that to Jaewon. Typing a quick reply, Minhee waits for Jaewon outside the hospital after sending the text. 

"What did you do there hmm?" Jaewon inquires curiously as he started driving. "Oh just picked up a prescription for my mom" a subtle lie but Jaewon accepts it with a nod and random stuff was being put out as topic until they get to their destination. 

9 piecea of chicken wings later, Jaewon orders another platter of chicken wings for each of them and Minhee hold off her laugh at Jaewon's appearance. 

The usual charismatic Jaewon that was always so cool had his hands covered with gloves and the sight of chicken wings being delivered on their table had his mouth watering. Literally. Minhee would not let this pass so she quickly fishes out her phone and snaps a shot of his devouring the poor chicken wing. 

'I hope I don't forget this' she sadly looks at the picture for a moment mentally noting to print it and hang it up her wall along with other 'memories'. 

"Everything okay Minhee?" Jaewon stops eating and looks at Minhee worriedly but she urges him to continue, picking a piece for herself and starts to eat hoping he will not ask more. "Is it because you saw me eating that you lost your appetite?" Jaewon feigns a look that represents a kicked puppy but Minhee found it endearing and shook her her. 

"Oh stop Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter