One

Say Nothing, Just Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Gotcha!”  Hanbin laughs as he did a jump scare hoping to shock Minhee. “Damn it Hanbin!” Minhee glares at the boy who just shrugs while taking a huge space  next to her on the ground, Hanbin lied down resting his head on his arms. It was lunch time and they both got off class early than the rest.
“I ” Hanbin mutters making Minhee chuckle. The boy closed his eyes.  Minhee took that opportunity to admire her best friend’s features. She knows she’s in deep for liking, no scratch that. For loving Hanbin. A smile crept its way up her lips as she looks down on him.

His big nose was surely one of his features that Back in the day, Minhee took notice of. Chuckling to herself, she stared at him for a while before it was broken.

“Oh Jagi, there you are!”  a high pitched voice rang around the open area they were in. Opening his eyes, Hanbin instantly smiled at the sight of his girlfriend Minjung standing there in all her glory. Minhee smiled a forced one, acknowledging her presence.

The couple shared a hug. Minjung sitting next to her boyfriend.               

They looked at each other lovingly and this wasn’t unnoticed by Minhee. From afar, the sadness that lingered in her eyes was evident. Only a blind person wouldn’t notice it. She knew she couldn’t take the scene anymore and was just about to collect her things and walk away but that plan was ruined when Jiwon stepped in.

“Stupid Jiwon”

 Minhee looks at the said boy who just gave her one of his infamous big toothy smile that made his eyes disappear making him look like a beaver on drugs but none the less, Minhee couldn’t stay mad at the boy. After all, who could reject Jiwon? The boy is a ball of Sunshine and energy.

Jiwon looks at her back before ruffling her hair and pulling her into a hug. Oh, did she mention he was a touchy one?.  Probably all of their friends know about her feelings for Hanbin, only Hanbin Himself doesn’t know.

“You okay?”  Jiwon whispers. He knows how the sight must have hurt his friend that’s why he ran all the way from the other side when he saw the three of them. Minhee nods at Jiwon indicating her answer.

“Well if you two don’t mind, Minhee and I will go eat”  Jiwon states earning  nod from the couple. Taking that as their cue to leave, Jiwon pulls on Minhee and starts to walk away. “Thanks Jiwon”.
“Hey what are friends for huh?” Its times like this that makes Minhee be thankful for Jiwon’s playful nature.

“You know Minhee, you really should move on”  Jiwon says before devouring his burger as they sat down. Minhee watches her friend eat the poor burger. “And you should start to learn how to eat in a non-messy way” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter