Three

Say Nothing, Just Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taking her attention away from the book she was reading, Minhee lightly smirks as she sat up straight while looking at Hanbin. Stretching her arms as she does.
“What brings you here Mr. Barging in my room without my permission?” The nickname made Hanbin let out a sarcastic smile. “I texted you”  he says while closing the door. Minhee looks confused for a second then takes her phone from the bedside table only to see Hanbin’s message after opening it.
“Ohh, yeah”  simply shrugging after seeing it, she tossed it on her bed. Hanbin making his way to sit next to her on her bed.

 

You would think it’s inappropriate for a guy and girl to be on one bed together considering the guy already has a girlfriend but in their case its petty normal.

 

Especially given the fact that they were each other’s firsts.

 

 Yes that’s right. They were each other’s first.

 

It all happened two years ago, when Hanbin first asked Minjung out but she rejected him so he resorted  to drinking that day up until the night. Being so ing drunk, like out of his mind drunk, Hanbin absentmindedly called Minhee at 12 A.M, waking the poor girl up. Minhee had no other choice but to pick her best friend up from wherever he was at and make sure that he’s safe. She knows she couldn’t take him back to his own house because his parents will be furious if they knew he went out drinking alone so she took him to her house instead.

 

She remembers Hanbin wailing and crying that night while she cleansed him. Groaning out Minjung’s name every once in a while making Minhee tear up but still, she continued to care for him. But that night, changed everything.

 

Hanbin wasn’t in his proper state of thinking making him think delusional thoughts. As Minhee came up to him with clothes in her hands, Hanbin pulls her into a hug while whispering “Why’s”  in her ear thinking she was the girl busted him earlier. Minhee covered to stop sobs from escaping. Hanbin starts to kiss her neck taking her by shock making her body freeze as he continues his antics. She knows it’s not right to “Take Advantage” of Hanbn while he’s drunk but Minhee, she knows she’s desperate for his touch. For his attention. For his warmth.

 

Even if a little voice at the back of her head keeps on telling her to stop and push him away, she couldn’t. She was consumed by her own selfishness therefore allowing the situation to take over even if she knows this is wrong on so many levels.

 

Letting her best f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter