Fourteen

Say Nothing, Just Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 [SNJG]

Hanbin's potency was little but he willed himself to clean up his studio with most of it coming from the nagging of his mom to look after the new studio or else she'll lock the door and never give him the key. Hanbin knows she's bluffing but still got up from the dining table after finishing his cup of joe that morning. 

A garbage bag in his left hand and a duster on the other, Hanbin wipes his sweat dripping from his forehead as he continues to sort through the pieces of paper scattered around the floor. Few A4 papers and some poorly ripped scratch was welcomed in the black trash bag but a frilly purple paper just under the chair caught his attention. 

He knows that he may be a cluttering mess leaving stray papers in his path but he never, EVER uses colored papers specially something so not... him. The color that would he would most likely use without even wanting to was red but that was it. Never a purple one. 

Picking it up, Hanbin's eyes trace over the black gel ink on the surface of the paper in which he guesses was written with a 0.3 tec ballpen tip. Trust him to be a geek with stationary. 

"I know your heart isn't by my side. 
Time is useless too"

Eyes distended as he reads on, he pinches himself and thought back so hard of HE was the one who wrote it because in his opinion? It is so appealing that he had to reconsider to throw it but knows in his self immediately that he will indeed keep the paper. 

Setting it on the side of the monitor, Hanbin continues to clean the studio and when he was sure that his mom will be satisfied with how it looked, he picks up the trash bin and blame his clumsiness for letting the contents scatter all over the floor. Muttering a quick "" he immediately picks up the splattered trash and once again came across the same purple paper that caught his attention twice now. 

He did not know why but he took a huge breath and held it in before having the courage to pick it up. Expecting the best, Hanbin was not disappointed as the same thin ink were like wonders to his eyes. 

"I try to hide it and pretend it's nothing. I was never in your eyes. It was always her"


Furrowing his brows, he felt a prick at his chest that was so subtle he almost did not feel it while reading. 

Finishing the cleanup he was intended to do, Hanbin returns to his chair and stared at the monitor with the purple papers a few inches from it. 

He felt threatened. 
He knows it is so ing ridiculous to even feel that but Hanbin prided himself as a composer and lyricist but he had to admit that those two pieces of papers were threatening his self esteem as a musician and it bewildered him that it did not hurt as much as he thought it would. 

A little blow to his pride by the anonymous writer of the sentences that was probably not even meant to be part of a composition and here he was, sitting on the chair he enjoyed for the past week thinking. 

He has racked his brain to come up with lyrics and watched countless of movies and dramas to help him for just a little bit but came up with nothing and now he finds this work, this short work of scribbles and suddenly questions his whole existence. 

An idea came up in his head and he felt that he was absurd to even try it but with a lot of self convincing, he opens the file that he has worked on for months now but still no lyrics to it. 

Hanbin takes a huge heave of air before playing the instrumental he came up with and recited the words on the piece of paper he was now holding. 

"It fits" he mumbles and slumped his whole body on the chair as the instrumental kept on playing in the speakers. 

That moment, he decided to call up YG on their offer and sent in one of the previous tracks he finished. 

It was also in that moment that he vowed to himself that he will release all his compositions with the right artists but not this one. 

Not this one. 

/

Trying to keep his prudishness all throughout the days leading to their graduation and moving up ceremony, Hanbin was almost loosing his mind because does his friends really think that he does not feel that something is ing off?

The most he got from his friends in the past two weeks was a like emoji in their groupchat from Junhoe and a small smile from Yunhyeong when they passes by each other in the corridor which was three days ago mind if he adds. 

Embrocating that it has nothing to do with him accepting the offer from YG entertainment, he calms himself down. 'They don't even know because I haven't told them yet. But why are they avoiding me?'
He wonders. 


Frigid for most of the time, Hanbin have not even told his parents yet about him accepting because he was convinced that he will tell Minhee first but even she was obviously ignoring him for the second time this year. 

Yep. Things are awesome for him. 

Distressed, Hanbin stomps away from the main gate when he sees Minhee and Junhoe coming his way. Glaring at everything he sees, Hanbin turns to the mens bathroom and splashes water to his face hoping to cool him down. 

With his friends ignoring his existence, Junhoe was the worse out of them all and he growls inside the small space along with a series of cuss words flowing from his mouth like those rappers he sees on air. 

The door from the second cubicle opens and out steps his hyung. Hanbin looks at him from the mirror and Jiwon raises an eyebrow at the younger. 

"You want to talk about why you're screaming like a tiger and cursed as if every person on the planet will receive a ' you' from you just now?" Jiwon asks and Hanbin sighs. Great. His hyung is here. He can not really harbor hard feelings to Jiwon because unlike the bunch of 'em, he did not ignore him or made any move that will upset Hanbin like the others. 

Hanbin feels drained. Heck he bets he even looks drained and luckily, Jiwon knows him better than he knows himsef sometimes and offers Hanbin to his own little studio at the outskirts of Seoul in a four storey buildi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter