Twelve Part 2

Say Nothing, Just Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12 Part 2
For new readers, welcome ❤️ 

|||

"Come on man that's enough" Donghyuk pulls the shot glass away from Hanbin's reach as they sit inside the pub. After the breakup and receiving the text from Minjung, Hanbin felt even more like so be calls his ever trusted younger to drink with him but since Donghyuk has a presentation tomorrow, he just agreed to watch over Hanbin because While Sober Hanbin is already a pain in the , Drunk Hanbin is a pain in the but in a more reckless manner and Donghyuk does not want to receive a call from the police station asking any one of them to pick him up. 

"Just- Just one more then i promise it'll be the last" Hanbin slurred obviously ing dead to rationality as he looks absentmindedly ahead. Eyes looking tired and hair disheveled. 

Donghyuk sighs as he hands Hanbin hid 9th and Last shot for the night. "Last one okay?" And Hanbin gulps the contents down as it sears in his throat making him close his eyes. The liquid running down his veins making him dizzy. Setting the shot glass down, Hanbin rubs his eyes where a few stray tears were threatening to fall once again but he held it in convincing himself that he does not deserve to even cry because the pain he is feeling definitely cannot compare to what Minjung must be feeling still. 

"Want me to drive you home? Or go to our Villa? The other guys are there and so is Minhee" Donghyuk offers and at the mention of his best friend's name Hanbin realizes that he had not have much interaction with her and it stirs guilt inside him which piles up in his system convincing him even more that he indeed is ty. 

"Yeah, I'm still in my mind i guess so let's go there. Donwannagohome yyeeeee" Donghyuk would've probably laughed at him if it was one of their gatherings but considering that his hyung just went through a break up no less than 5 hours ago, he keeps it to himself. 

Kick starting the car, Donghyuk focuses on the road like the good and decent human being he is. Hanbin stares at his phone with the message  thread of Minjung open. Re-reading the last text she has sent him over and over again until he memorized it. He would be lying if say he didn't try to call her the moment he received and finished the message but her number was already unreachable. Hanbin's shoulders deflates at the thought. 

At the back of his mind, he knows it's better to leave everything to how they were because there was no animosity with their break up scene. 

"Hanbin-ah" Minhee approaches her best friend who was trying his best to look sober. The rest of the guys didn't follow hoping that Minhee could work her magic and help Hanbin because they know if there is anyone who Hanbin will never unleash out to, it's Minhee. 

"I'll help you to your shared bedroom with Jiwon" assisting Hanbin was easy enough when he laid down enough for Minhee to discard his Padded jacket and swipe his bangs off his face. 

"I'm very sorry for what happened earlier Hanbin-ah but i know you can pull through with this" he smiles at her words. Always Minhee with her way of saying things making him feel better. 

"YG called again" he says in a hushed whisper and MinHee's hand was intertwined with his own. "You're accepting right?" She beckons and Hanbin shook his head. "Not yet. I have no solid sense of self ability yet, but once i do I'll definitely accept. They did say they will wait for my decision to change. 

"Music Producer Kim Hanbin- i like it. And I'll support you as always" she chuckles and Hanbin shook his head. 
"In less than a year you will be recognized as one of the youngest producer in Korea who will be a part of KOMCA and every artist  will want to work with you Not only YGE artists and your songs will be topping charts internationally"

Hanbin did plan to wallow in self hate throughout the night but having Minhee here just makes everything suddenly better and hearing her speak about his future as a producer is so heartwarming and he knows that she will be also be a part of his future. It just doesn't seem right if she's not along with the guys.  Part of the reason why he is able to produce music independently is because of the talent of his friends who is just as supportive as his best friend. Their vocals and Jiwon's rap creates a whole new dimension to his compositions and Hanbin will be forever thankful for that. 

Letting Hanbin sleep the alcohol off, Minhee leaves the room and came face to face with none other than Koo Junhoe. 

"Hey Minhee wanna get some rice balls from Yunhyeong's stash?" He asks as mischievous as ever and she nods along the way. 

"So I'm curious why you almost forgot about tonight with us. I mean we always have the 2nd saturday of each month dedicated to movie and game night" Junhoe says biting a portion off while looking at Minhee who rubs her arms. 

"Sorry about that JuNe-ah, i guess i just have a lot on my mind these past few days" she answers with a smile. Junhoe only nods. 

"Is there anything you want to tell us?? Anything at all?" Minhee looks at him skeptically, confused what Junhoe was pressing about. 

"What do you mean ?" He shrugs, finishing the rice ball. 

"Nothing, nothing. Just don't tell YunHyeong i ate one of his rice balls" and left the kitchen leaving Minhee scratching her head. 

Minhee thought it was all in her head and she was just being paranoid but it seems like Junhoe had been springing up on her out of no where more often than before asking about this and that making her feel as if he wants to know something but can't really ask her directly. But then again Junhoe was always deemed as the randomly weird but in a cute way individual in their group and Minhee mentally scolds herself saying that she should be used to his demeanor at this point.  Even if her hunch was correct, which it usually was, she knows that Junhoe will never, EVER in their wildest dreams combined do anything inappropriate that would jeopardize any of their well being. 

Finding herself in the middle of the cafetria with the crew like the usual, albeit Donghyuk who was still doing something extra for points, she couldn't deny the obvious, VERY OBVIOUS looks Junhoe was sending her way narrowing his eyes in curiosity at one point and straightening out the next as if he was having a debate with himself about what he's thinking about her and it drove Minhee insane that Junhoe wasn't even trying to hide it this time! Just looking at her how he's been doing for the past few days, snacking on his sandwich and gulping milk from the carton going on about with his lunch. Minhee barely finished her food that day under the gaze of Koo Junhoe. 

As if the day could not get any more anxiety-filled for the girl with graduation just around the corner, Minhee was met with a familiar voice that she knew too well. That loud voice that pollutes the air as if it was meant to be there in the first place. 

Trying to sneak off with her earphones plugged in, she could not brush away the presence of Junhoe even if she wanted to when the man called out to her across the hallway making onlookers linger their sight  at the pair. 

"Yow! Did you know?" He bellows out and honestly, Minhee wasn't in the mood to play what's-in-JunHoe's-mind right now feeling agitated around the guy after he unbashfully stared  at her all throughout lunch. 

Mustering up her smile, she turned to Junhoe beaming at him shaking the agitation in her system at bay. "No what's up Jun?"  Junhoe looks around and leans in to whisper in her ear, as if a confidential report from the FBI was passed on to him and he very well know not to tell anyone. 

"Minjung dropped out of school" was said in a hushed tone and Minhee would have surely missed it if she was not too focused. "What?" Confusion painted her features and Junhoe retracts and shrugs. "I don't know why too so don't ask me. It's just what i heared since i was going to get my special exam permit from my facilitator in the faculty but overhead them in the Principal's office saying that she'll be dropping out" Minhee looked at Junhoe for any signs of him bluffing but the look he had on right now clearly told her otherwise. 

"You don't think it's about the breakup do you?" She asked warily and Junhoe shrugs once again feigning indifference. "Well i sure hope not because it will just add up to Hanbin hyung's guilt and I don't want to deal with an emotion ridden Hanbin on a daily basis since he's probably going to call me in the most mundane time of the day to ask if i can repeat and sing whatever he will demonstrate for me on the phone and hope that i have the right tone for the song he was working on at that moment" The latter explained and made Minhee chuckle a bit. Junhoe realized he was more concerned with his time and vocals being harassed on a day to day basis if ever Hanbin found out that the break up was the reason. 

"But to be honest? I don't think it is because knowing Minjung? She wouldn't leave so abruptly like that specially wit graduation nearly 2 weeks away and a month after that will be college days so no Minhee, I don't think it is about the break up. Wouldn't be too much of a reason to throw away a year's worth if education for it" Junhoe did have a point with that note and Minhee could only think of one thing. 'Does Hanbin know already?' She looked at Junhoe just how he looked at her earlier and this time, Junhoe looks back at her unlike what she DIDN'T do. 

"What? You gonna ask me if told Hanbin hyung?" Junhoe mocks making Minhee snarl at him and he laughs ruffling her hair and shot a smirk in her direction. "Oh come on! It was written all over your face! Practically the words 'did you tell Hanbin' was tattooed on your forehead!" Junhoe hollers making a mental note to like this and snap a photo whenever he can. 

"Well? Did you?" She asks tapping her foot against the marble tiles looking at the man who was clearly too amused for his own good. "Nope. But the news will get to him sooner than we both expect without telling him myself" and with that, Junhoe walks away subtly reminding her that her history class was next and she should get a move on. 

Just like any other time, when Junhoe, the self centered, cocky but kindhearted eggshell was right Minhee did not expect it to be so soon. When Junhoe said 'the news will spread sooner' or something like that, he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter