Two

Say Nothing, Just Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You didn't have to say that i wanted to watch Jaewon yah know" this made Jiwon chuckle. Walking around the school to head to the gym was a long one since their school is huge.  "We don’t have to go if you don’t want to, i just said that as an excuse. We all know how y Hanbin can get for a guy”.

Upon entering the gym, the Basketball team were already training. Taking seat on the bleachers, the both of them watched as the players’ train. 

"OH- That's him right? That weird looking dude"  Jiwon says while pointing making Minhee narrow her vision at the boy. "Seriously Jiwon? What part of him is weird looking?"  she asked, baffled. Even Jiwon is weird looking in her eyes but she loves the boy, he's so happy all the time and it enlightens her mood to see him being his usual self.

"I saw how sad you were yet again. I almost wanna strangle Hanbin myself for hurting you" 

“It's not his fault, it's mine. And besides, i doesn’t matter to me anymore, my feelings shouldn't put a taint on our friendship, and he looks so happy with Minjung, I can’t take that away from him" 

Minhee sighs as Jiwon looks at her sympathetically. Both of them forgetting to watch the players train (not like they wanted to). For a good half hour in there, both of them are pretty sure they are missing out on their Math class. Just talking and talking about stuff unlike the girls at the other side of the bleachers who were practically fangirling over the players.

 

Their talk was stopped when they heard panting. Looking to see who it was, they came face to face with a sweaty Jaewon, smiling at Minhee who awkwardly smiles back.

"Hi there, i couldn't help but notice you here like, wow! It’s your first time being here …. Well at least the first time I’ve seen you here though” the poor sweaty boy shyly said while scratching his non itchy neck. Jiwon on the other hand was smiling widely seeing his friend puzzled at the presence of Jaewon.

“Oohhh I bet Hanbin will get his out the window once he knew about this”  Jiwon laughs while taking a picture. Minhee just gave him a pout. Keeping his phone away, Jiwon turned hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter