Ten

Say Nothing, Just Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So do you like, have someone you're interested in at the moment?" Hanbin's words made her look at his direction. They were in Hanbin's room. He was telling her about his accomplishment on finishing "My Type". 

"Honestly I don't have any guy in particular. Maybe Jaewon. We've been awfully close these past few months and I can safely say that he doesn't mean any harm to me." Hanbin could hear the smile in her voice loud and clear. That somehow pulled at his chest a bit. 

Maybe he he just couldn't take in the fact that another man was making his best friend happy just like how he used to do. 

But Hanbin knows he can't be selfish. Even if he and Jaewon hate each other. Hanbin sighs.  He didn't mean it. He really didn't. He regrets it, yes. But he never wanted for things to go that far. 

//
A year ago, There was this girl who followed Hanbin in a regular basis which Minhee dis not know about. She was a girl from the music workshop he was attending. Her name was Hayi. They got paired together for a performance which will be evaluated. Hanbin being Hanbin, he was very passionate about everything he does and bit by bit during practice, Hayi fell for him. Completely unaware that he was already in a relationship with Minjung.

She freaked out at the news. Accusing Hanbin of leading her on and such. Hanbin wanted go get away from the workshop so he went to the underground where Jiwon was competing at. 

Little to his knowledge, Hayi followed Hanbin and she knew this is where Jaewon does his gigs. 

Jaewon and Hayi had a history together. Jaewon loves Hayi. Even with her flaw. Hayi was schizophrenic. More reason why Jaewon loved her because no one else would. So it was a good but shocking thing to see her walk inside the underground. 

Hanbin went to the back stage searching for his best friend to wish him good luck but was pulled back by a hysteric Hayi. 

She started wailing and screaming. One minute she was at it on him the next is she was like hiding from someone. Hayi was loosing it and the commotion outside the dressing room was oddly familiar to Jaewon so he goes out and there he saw Hayi and a guy whom he labeled as a regular at the underground. 

"Hey hey what's going on here?!" He frantically pulled Hayi away from the man whom she was clawing at. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter