Five

Say Nothing, Just Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday night came and as expected, Jaewon came to pick Minhee up, with Jiwon trailing behind though. Hanbin observed them from his house since it’s not that far away. He closes the curtains angrily when he sees the car speeding away.

“Hope they have a ty night”
“Hope he’ll receive an injury”

Hanbin was never the type to want or inflict pain into others but he convinced himself that it wasn’t that horrible to be bad SOMETIMES. He actually wanted to go but voted against the thought since he doesn’t have anyone to go with.

His best hyung Jiwon just happens to tag along with the stick and Minhee. If Hanbin’s being perfectly honest, he would say he is jealous. He is very jealous to the point that he just wants to lock himself inside his room and compose angry songs. Probably a rap piece, which reminds him that he, was thinking about approaching Jiwon to get some advice to help him construct a better piece. He feels as if his hook is very weak.

But that night, Hanbin composed a different piece.

A piece which he was longing to make all this time.

-

Students from both schools were busy cheering on their home team which was waaaay to loud for Minhee’s liking. But she figured that she should just make the most of it. Looking to her right, she saw Jiwon oogling after the cheerleaders who were just sitting on the bench, busy watching the game. Jiwon was not even paying attention to the game and instead, flicked Minhee’s back making her look at him.

“Do you think that girl is of the same year as us?” Jiwon points at the other team’s cheerleader which earned him a smack on the arm. “Can we just focus on the game please oppa?”  

Jiwon ruffles her hair with a chuckle. “Alright alright”

The last quarter was crucial. Kyunghee University was leading by 2 points while their home school Hanyang University was behind making the score 98-96. During the last 10 seconds, the ball was passed to Jaewon who dribbled the ball past the star player of Kyunghee University, Bang Yongguk.

Before taking the shot, he looks at the crowd and shoots a wink and a smile towards Minhee. Dribbling the ball with one of his hands, he pointed towards her before shooting a three pointer. Barely beating the buzzer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter