3. First Best Friend

For the First Time

 


“Fany-ah, let’s go to lunch!” Taeyeon tugged on Tiffany’s arm.

“Let me tie my shoes first, I don’t wanna trip all over the place.” Tiffany said in slightly accented Korean, as she bent down to fix her shoelaces.

Taeyeon snickered. “Your Korean needs a lot of work.”

“Oh, shush.”

The two girls walked side-by-side to the cafeteria where all the trainees enjoyed meals. Taeyeon pushed the doors open and smiled, inhaling the alluring smell of food. Her stomach merely grumbled in response.

Tiffany, hearing Taeyeon’s stomach, cracked a grin. “Hungry?”

“Starving,” Taeyeon responded, holding a hand to her stomach.

“You guys took your sweet time getting here.” Jessica greeted the girls, rising from a table not too far from the doors.

“Sica, can I have your--”

“No, Sooyoung!” Jessica shrieked, smacking Sooyoung’s grabby hands away from her lunch, while Hyoyeon laughed merrily.

“Taeyeon!”

Tiffany instantly began to bow to Jungsu, her senior, but he held her back from doing so. “I told you not to bow anymore, Tiffany.”

“Oh, right,” Tiffany smiled apologetically.

“Hi,” Taeyeon beamed up at Jungsu.

“I’ll just...leave you two.” Tiffany giggled and went to sit at Jessica’s table, leaving Taeyeon and Jungsu alone.

“I haven’t seen you in a long time.” Jungsu mussed her hair a bit.

“It’s only been a week,” Taeyeon laughed, as Jungsu began fixing her hair.

“You’ve been hanging out with Tiffany a lot.” he mused.

Taeyeon nodded, walking around Jungsu to sit down with her friends. “We’re best friends, so--”

“Wait, wait,” Jungsu grabbed her arm, stopping her. “What am I?”

“My closest oppa,” Taeyeon answered like it was obvious. “But Tiffany’s my best friend.”

“Acceptable,” Jungsu let go of Taeyeon’s arm, grinning from ear to ear.


The piano song this time is Day by Day by SNSD of course. :)

Time Frame: 2004

<--- Did her research

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!