15. First Sleepover

For the First Time

 


“Seriously?” Jungsu sighed.

“Sorry, Teuk,” the manager sighed as well. “It’s so late; I don’t know if I’ll be able to call someone to fix it.”

“Hey!” Eunhyuk spoke up, eyes twinkling. “SNSD’s dorm isn’t far from here.”

Jungsu snorted. “You would know, Hyukjae.”

“You knew too, don’t act like you didn’t.” Eunhyuk folded his arms and rolled his eyes.

“And?” the manager raised his eyebrows.

“Can Leeteuk and I crash there for the night?” Eunhyuk pleaded in his sweetest voice, using his cutest face.

“What?” Confusion crossed the manager’s expressions.

“This is a bad idea.” Jungsu glared disapprovingly, “We’re not allowed; you know the rules.”

“Who’s gonna know besides us three?” Eunhyuk argued. “And hyung, you can pick us up early in the morning or something, so no one will ever know.”

“I could get into so much trouble for this.”

“Remember, you’re the cool and fun hyung.” Eunhyuk grinned.

“I could lose my job, Hyukjae-ah. Oh, whatever. Fine.” the manager had a hand over his eyes, and he waved them off.

“Yes!” Eunhyuk cheered, bolting ahead.

“Don’t cause trouble!” their manager called after them.

“Maybe!” Eunhyuk responded.

“Hyukjae, wait! I’m old!” Jungsu huffed.

“You admit it!”

“Aish.”

-----

“Leeteuk, Eunhyuk?” Sooyoung squinted. “Am I dreaming?”

“Nope,” Eunhyuk grinned, in a state of hyperness, and let himself in.

“Come in?” Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “What are you two doing here?”

“We were on our way home from Sukira when we got a flat tire near your dorm.” Jungsu explained, slipping off his shoes.

“And you decide to crash our place?!” Sooyoung shrieked in a shrill voice.

“Shh, don’t wake up the others! They don’t need to know!” Jungsu hissed.

“HI, HYOYEON!”

Jungsu slapped his forehead, hearing the unmistakable voice of Eunhyuk down the hallway, followed by a scream that surely belonged to Hyoyeon.

Silence, and then Eunhyuk yelped--she must have hit him.

Sooyoung shook her head. “Those two...”

“Sorry,” Jungsu sighed, exhausted.

“It’s cool. I guess Eunhyuk’s gonna invade Hyoyeon’s space, so he’ll be there. Sunny’s been bunking with Tiffany for a while, so Taeyeon’s by herself in her room.”

“Ah.”

“I’m sure she has room for you.” Sooyoung grinned suggestively, wiggling her eyebrows.

“Choi Sooyoung!” Jungsu pinched her arm and stalked to Taeyeon’s room.

“Ow!”

-----

“Knock, knock?”

“Enter, enter!” Taeyeon beamed, albeit surprised.

“How are you feeling?” Jungsu asked gently.

“Fine, why?”

“You know...” Jungsu fiddled with a stuffed toy sitting in the corner. “Kangin--you know, all the stuff that's been happening lately.”

“Oh,” Taeyeon said expressionless. “I’m fine, really.”

“Do you have any blankets?” Jungsu slid open her closet door.

“Don’t go through my stuff!” Taeyeon yelled, flying halfway across the room and tackling Jungsu.

“Do not do that ever again!” Jungsu laughed. “You could have hurt yourself!”

“Don’t touch my stuff.” Taeyeon stuck her tongue out and closed her closet door with her foot.

“Well, I don’t wanna freeze to death.” Jungsu frowned.

“Sleep in my bed!” Taeyeon took his arm and attempted to help him in.

“Haha, Taeyeon. You’re hilarious.”

“No, I insist.”

“I’m not sleeping in your bed.”

“You’re sleeping in my bed. It’s the least I can do.”

“No, Taeyeon.”

“Yes."

“No, I enjoy the floor.”

“No one enjoys the floor, you’re the guest!”

“Get back in your own bed.”

“I’ll take the floor.”

“Taeyeon!”

“Jungsu!”

-----

Seohyun awoke half an hour earlier than normal--5:30 AM.

It was expected, she guessed. She felt the presence of someone unfamiliar in the room--that would be Eunhyuk.

Without getting out of bed, she glanced at Hyoyeon’s bed. Her unnie was laying snug under the sheets, while Eunhyuk was sprawled out across the blankets at the edge of the bed.

She smiled.

Slowly and quietly, she crept out of her bed and tiptoed out of the room. She took careful steps to Taeyeon’s room, where the door was slightly ajar. Ever since her breakup with Kangin, Seohyun worried for the leader immensely. She made sure to check on her every morning to see that she was well and fine, and not crying her eyes out secretly behind the other members’ backs.

She gasped silently.

And turn.

And ran back to her bed.

She was still just a little too young and innocent to see Taeyeon sleeping in her bed with Leeteuk snuggled up right next to her.

Too young.


Time Period: April 2010

Song: Snow White - Super Junior

A/N: Yeah, I skipped a whole year, but it's all with purpose. And I realize I never did one for Taeng's b-day. /slaps self/ Oh well...