Cancelled Date

Can this love last? (Sequal: Love is Difficult)

 

Jieun and L got along very well. Students at college got jealous over the fact that the most hottest and coolest kids were friends. They would go out to amusement parks, shopping and have lunch together. While they were having fun, Jungkook hated that L was hanging out with Jieun more than him.

 

Jieun was getting ready to go shopping with Sehee. Jieun was going to help Sehee looking for a present for her mother’s birthday. As she was getting her bag and putting in her daily essentials, her phone vibrated.

Meet me at the movies at 7pm’ – Jungkook

She smiled, put the phone back in her bag and went to meet Sehee.

 

At the mall, Sehee went inside a clothing shop while Jieun was tired from all the walking and carrying the bags. Sehee had already bought her mum a present, she then decided to go shopping for herself. She had received her paycheck from working in a café. Jieun decided to wander on her own when she saw someone from afar with dark brown hair. As the person turned around, it was L.

“What are you doing here oppa?”

“I should be asking the same thing” he looked at Jieun, and down to her hands, she was holding a few shopping bags. L chuckled, and continued

“Do you need some help?”

Jieun was indeed in need of help. Everytime she would do shopping there was always someone for her carrying her things but this time, she carried everything and it sure was very heavy. 

Sehee came out of the shop with another big shopping bag and spotted Jieun straight away with L.

The three spent the whole day together.

 

It was 7pm, Jungkook was waiting for Jieun with the tickets he bought. He waited and waited with no arrival of Jieun. After waiting for so long, he went home with sadness. Jungkook went to the nearest bar and had a couple of drinks. The BTS arrived at the same bar without knowing Jungkook was going to be there as well.

“Oi, Jungkook!”

“Bro, what you doing her all alone? Aren’t you supposed to be with Jieun?” Jin says

“She…” he took a shot of his beer, “didn’t show up. She’s probably with that L bastard” he poured more into his cup.

“I think that L guy has a thing on your girl” Suga said honestly, though he knew Jungkook didn’t want to hear it.

Jungkook was really bothered that Jieun rarely spent her time with him anymore. She was either too busy with college or spending her time with her friends – Sehee and L. He had a feeling that something bad was going to happen.

 

Meanwhile before 7pm, Jieun was on her way to the movies when an accident on the road happened. A small young girl was hit by a car lying on the road with a head injury. People were crowding the young girl, she ran straight towards her and called the ambulance straight away. The ambulance came and took her to the hospital, Jieun decided to go with her.

 

Hospital

“How’s the girl doctor?” Jieun asked the doctor,

“She’s alright. She lost a bit of blood but she’s a strong brave girl.” The doctor then walked off to do other work.

Jieun walked into the girl’s room to check on her. She sat down next to the hospital bed and smiled. Jieun looked at her phone and had realized it was past 7pm, therefore she messaged him that she couldn’t make it. Jieun was sad she couldn’t meet up with him but the girl was important at that moment.

Few hours later, the young girl had woken up. She woke up and saw a beautiful girl – Jieun. Jieun woke up and saw the young girl awake.

“Hello there, you are in the hospital. What’s your name?”

“Kim Yoo Bin”

 

“Aww cute!!”

Suddenly, a lady seeming to be her mother ran to the room and hugged her daughter.

“Thankyou for saving me daughter. How am I going to pay for this hospital fee?”

“I have already payed for it”, Jieun was really happy that mother and daughter had reunited.