Mysterious girl

Can this love last? (Sequal: Love is Difficult)

2 weeks later.

V was sitting in Minji’s café. He was mesmerized of her beauty. He liked her a lot, ever since he first met her. But he wouldn’t dare ask her out because she is Jungkook’s sister. And that would be weird for the three. V had never told anyone his crush, because people might’ve judged him – why? She has an older brother who is protective, V and Jungkook are best friends they are like brothers. Jungkook would have laughed.

Minutes later, Jungkook came in the café, the bell at the door ringed – a sign that someone came in. He waved at his sister and walked towards V who looked out of it.

“Bro, what are you doing here?”

V still didn’t answer….

“Jungkook… I like your sister a lot. I never told you, because it’s obvious, you are like a brother to me. It wouldn’t be allowed.”

Jungkook smiled after V told him everything. It was like as if he knew everything. Which he did because it was obvious the way he looked at Minji. Minji also liked him back but V didn’t know that. Therefore V decided to ask Minji out on a date. He built some courage into himself, walked up to her. She was putting pastries in the display.

“Minji…would you like to go out on a date with me?”

She couldn’t believe what she just heard, V, her crush had just asked her out. It was a dream. As expected, she accepted while blushing and smiled. V turned around to Jungkook whom gave a big thumbs up to V.

 

In the meantime, a mysterious girl walked out of the Seoul Airport with her belongings in her stiletto heels and expensive Chanel bag. As she walked out, the smell of the air was fresh and spring-like. She pulled over the taxi and drove to the hotel.

After putting her stuff in her hotel room, she wondered around by herself. At that same time, Jieun was in a rush, she was late for a nail appointment. They crashed into each other. A photo out of the girl’s wallet fell out. That caught Jieun’s attention.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t see where I was going”

“Anniyo, that’s okay.” She grinned back

“Sorry to ask but the photo you have, is that Sehun?” The girl was confused and shocked that how could someone know Sehun. She definitely wanted more information.

They both went into a café. Jieun cancelled her nail appointment and rescheduled it for another time. This girl was very mysterious and her best friend is involved.

“Who are you? How do you know Sehun?” Jieun politely asked the random girl.

“My name is Baek Sumin. We met in the states at a sharehouse. You must be Jieun-sshi right? He told me things about you. I’m guessing you know I rejected him the same way you rejected him. I do like him but…I’ve never been in love before. I’m scared he will hurt me or use me.” Baek Sumin was a really nice and innocent girl. Jieun could tell from the way she dressed and the way she talked – pure and friendly. Jieun understood how Sumin felt, a girl who has never been in love while Sehun who was in love with her is willing to love someone else.

 

 <<-- Baek Sumin, a real ulzzang in real life. 

 

“Trust me on this Sumin-shi. Sehun is a lovely person, and I know that because I have known him for years and he is my best friend after all.” Sumin felt a bit calmer after Jieun telling her that everything was going to be okay. 

AUTHORS NOTE:

photos are not mine but everything else is.

another character has been introduced and it is Sehun's love interest!

ENJOY!