Camp

Can this love last? (Sequal: Love is Difficult)

Couple weeks later

The people working for Jieun have returned from their holiday and is back to their work. Inhye had gone overseas to work while the father is still busy with work. When everyone who works at Jieun’s ‘mansion’ that Inhye and Jieun cooked, cleaned, and shopped for themselves they were definitely shocked. They didn’t know the two were capable to do that.

Jieun was in her room; she took her uniform from her clothing rack put it on herself and tied up her hair in a neat ponytail.

It had a been a while for her sitting in the backseat of a car while someone driving for her. While everyone was gone on his or her holiday, Jieun had practiced really hard to get her license. Ever since then, she always drove until today it was back at the backseat. However she did kind of like it, there are times when you could think and sleep in the car without no one bothering.

Jieun arrived to college and Sehee waved to her. College was like any other day – class, lunch, more classes and home time. But tomorrow was the day they are going camping. It was like a get together and getting to know each other more.

In class

Did you hear? A new guy is coming to this class’ – girl 1

‘Really?’ – girl 2

‘Wahhhh!!!~ I’m so excited!’ – girl 3

‘I heard he’s from a really wealthy family’ – girl 1

‘Even better! That means he’s handsome and good looking’- girl 2

All Jieun and Sehee hear were three girls sitting at the back of them in class about a new boy arriving to their class.

“Jieun, if there really is a new guy in class, do you think he’s coming to the camp with us?”

“I think so, it is a get to know each other gathering.”

As she finished her sentence, the teacher walked in with the new student. She told the student to introduce themselves.

“Ahnonghaseyo, my name is L. please take care of me”

As soon as he announced his name, girls squealed while the boys didn’t care. Jieun was confused his name was only a letter of the alphabet. She thought it was strange but didn’t really care – it’s only a name.

Home

Jieun was packing for her camp when Jungkook walked into her room. He gave her a back hug, which Jieun blushes every time he does it.

“I’m going to miss my princess so much.” Jungkook whines.

“It’s only 3 days oppa, I’ll be back before you know it. I promise to message and call you every night,” Jieun smiles. She was going to miss him even more.

Day of camp

The next day had arrived. They had put everyone’s bags in the bus and now the students were about to find out the groups. Sehee was separated from Jieun. Jieun didn’t talk to many people at school because she was shy and was scared how people would think of her. Her luck, she was in the same group as L’s. On the bus, she had no choice but to sit next to L.

“Hi! My name is Jieun-imnida” Jieun didn’t want to be rude for not introducing herself so she did. L was kinda happy that she didn’t treat him any different from the other students, that she didn’t fan girl and squeal every time L wanted to talk to them. In his mind, Jieun was interesting which made him interested in her. L smiled back, “Nice to meet you, hope we get to know each other” L shook her hand. Her hands were soft and small and smelt like strawberries.

Few hours later, they had finally arrived at the camp. The bags were out and students had to go find their bag and carry to their allocated rooms. Jieun couldn’t find her bag and got worried “Jieun! I found it!” Sehee yelled, turned out it was on her bus.

Luckily, Sehee and Jieun were in the same rooms.

By the time they arrived at camp it was 3pm. They had a late brunch and afterwards it was free time. Jieun decided to do exploring around while Sehee wanted to stay in the room to unpack. The camp was mostly surround by nature and there was a beach nearby.

It was starting to get late, the skies were getting darker and Jieun was still exploring.

*No signal. Aishhh*

Jieun was frustrated. There was no signal on her phone and she didn’t know where she was.

Back at camp, everyone was getting ready for dinner. They did a roll call to check if all students was there. No one had an idea where she was until Sehee walked into the dining room. The teachers ran to her to ask her whereabouts.

“Saesangnim, Jieun went to go explore. I don’t think she’s back, I haven’t seen her since. It’s getting late.”

L heard what was going on, and volunteered to go search along with some teachers.

Meanwhile Jieun who didn’t have a torch was confused and lost. As she was walking, she tripped on to something and fell down a hill. When she woke up, nothing major had happened but twisted her ankle badly and a few scratches from the sticks and rocks.

*Hurts so much. Someone please help me!*

When Jieun was thinking, she heard people searching for her.

“I’m here!!”

The teachers and L ran towards her and helped her up and brought her back to camp. By then, Jieun had fallen unconscious.

Camp

A nurse stitched her ankle and bandaged all her cuts. Luckily it wasn’t a major accident. Jieun was awake, she sat up against the bed with her feet straight. The teacher walked in to check up on her “You made us all very worried Jieun.”

“I’m sorry saesangnim”, Jieun was really sorry and felt pitiful. She felt as if she had made everyone worried.

L came in, “Are you okay?”

“Thankyou for saving me L-shhi”, before L could say anything the teachers cut in “He did most of the work. He even carried you here.”

Jieun was very thankful of L. He saved her though they rarely know each other.

Next day

Jieun couldn’t do anything besides sitting down while the others went to the beach, did activities and had lots of fun. She felt like this camp meant nothing to her besides her injured ankle. She didn’t meet anyone new besides L.

Suddenly, Jieun remembered that she didn’t call or message Jungkook. Her phone has been off the entire day yesterday. She her phone to see 5 missed calls and a bunch of texts from him.

‘Have you arrived to camp yet?’

‘How’s camp?’

‘I miss you so much’

‘College is so boring without my baby girl with me’

‘Why aren’t you calling or replying back to me?’

‘This is the first time in history, you ignoring me’

‘BABY! I LOVE YOU!!’

Jieun couldn’t help but to smile and giggle. She was happy though she felt bad at the same time she forgot. She had promised him and she broke it.

L  then sat next to her.

“What are you doing here L-shhi? Shouldn’t you be with the other students?”

“No, I prefer not to. I rather be sleeping.”

In Jieun’s mind, L was like a flower boy, his smile was pretty, he knew how to dress neatly and look decent, and there was a feeling about him that was different about him. And she liked it.

*What am I thinking? I love Jungkook.*

AUTHORS NOTE

omg, Jieun feels something about L