Getting Close

Can this love last? (Sequal: Love is Difficult)

Few days later, Jieun could walk properly again – her ankle was all healed up. She had found out that there was assignment and teachers assigned the partners up. Jieun was going to be partnered with L. She didn’t mind who her partner would be, at least they would at least help with the assignment then her doing everything herself. L listened to Jieun ramble and followed everything she said. After working on the assignment for 2 days, L decided to grab some dinner. They went to a small restaurant which sells street food. Jieun didn’t mind the taste, she was used to the taste and smell compared to over a year ago, she had never tried it until Jungkook told her about it.

“How are you liking college so far L-shhi?”

“Please just call me L oppa” L did really want her to call him oppa. L was starting to fall for her though she had a boyfriend.

 

Meanwhile, Jungkook was out with the BTS members. They also wanted to go to a small restaurant. As they walked in, they didn’t realize Jieun was sitting there too because she was wearing a floppy hat. They ordered all kinds of things; it was a special day for Jin who got in a company to work and Rap-Monster who was signed in the U.S to rap. As Jimin took a bite into his chicken, he saw Jieun faintly since he had quiet a bit to drink. He blinked to look over and it was. He tapped Jungkook on the shoulder,

“Bro, isn’t that Jieun?”

“Who’s that guy?” J-Hope was interested to know what was going on.

Jungkook had never seen the guy before; he was getting very jealous and mad.

How could Jieun with a boyfriend to be hanging out with another guy? He saw her laughing and smiling. He even heard her call him “oppa”.

 

On the other side, Jieun and L were talking about everything. Firstly, how L is really feeling about college and gossiping about other students.

“So what does your parents do L oppa?”

L was hesitant at first, but knew she wouldn’t judge him and that he could trust her.

“My parents are split-up. My dad is the CEO of Samsung Korea and my mum is a housewife. She used to work as a manager in interior but stopped. I live on my own, my mum comes to visit at least once a week to bring me food and to see me. She’s like my best friend, I tell her nearly everything. I have a passion for singing and dancing. I don’t want to be known only for my good looks but my talent. I’m not close with my father and prefer to keep it that way” Jieun felt sincere towards him, she couldn’t believe someone like him has a tough life with his parents.

“You should always follow your dream” Jieun reassures him.

 After seeing Jieun being so nice and listening to him, L was falling for her even more.