Old Friend Comes To Visit

Can this love last? (Sequal: Love is Difficult)

Sehun woke up from something amazing. As he walked into the kitchen, he saw Jieun cooking.

“Since when did you cook?” Jieun startled herself as she was holding a pan with some eggs.

“Umma has been taking lessons.”

Sehun tried his made by Jieun. He loved it, only partly. It was good but needed more seasoning and a bit more practice. After breakfast, they decided to go to Lotte World. The last day they spent the time there was over a year ago, before she met Jungkook.

Lotte World

“Wah!~  I miss spending time with Sehuniee!” Clearly Jieun was so thrilled to spend her time with her best friend.

They walked, ate, went on rides and took photos in the photo booth. Afterwards, they both decided to go home after a long day.

 

Sehun walked Jieun home – said goodnight and went home.

As he was walking home, a familiar face was in front of him – Jungkook.

“Hey~ Sehun. Since when did you come back to Korea?”

“Jungkook, hey. Yesterday. I caught up with Jieun and glad you are taking care of her man”

“Of course! I love her very much and I promise I won’t hurt her.” Jungkook convinced Sehun.

Sehun had some things to take care of, so he bid farewell to Jungkook and headed home. At the same time, Jungkook headed to Jieun’s house. He had a spare key to the house, there was no one home except Inhye and Jieun. However Inhye was out with her friends – she deserved having a rest from work. While Jieun was up in her room reading a book ‘Paper Towns’.

Jungkook slowly and quietly walked into her room without her noticing.

“How’s my princess going?”

“Yah, why do you always creep me out like that?” Jieun was happy to see Jungkook anytime all the time but he always scared her. Especially it was her home. She left her book on her bedside table and ran to Jungkook and gave him a big hug and kiss on the lips.

“Mianhe, it’s so cute how you get scared” Jungkook always found Jieun cute no matter what happened.

Jieun is still shy with Jungkook always complimenting her – the good and bad. But she loved it!

“Eunmi is coming to visit Korea for a few days. Want to come with me and meet her together?”

Jieun did want to see her. It had been nearly a year. At first, she didn’t like Eunmi but things changed; she see’s her as a really good friend now. Jieun accepted and decided to meet up with her the next day.

“It’s getting late, sweet dreams my princess”.

 

Next day.

Jungkook and Jieun are waiting at a café for Eunmi. Minutes later, Eunmi walks in with a bright smile on her face.

“Wahhhh~ you guys are still together!”

“It’s nice to see you Eunmi” Jieun happy to see her, hugged her.

The 3 of them talked for a couple of hours.

Eunmi had moved on from Jungkook. She hasn’t met anyone up to her standards yet. Not only that but she has been busy in the states – studying. For an example, going to Yale University. Her friends are also wealthy and live on the upper east side. (reference to gossip girl, an American tv show)

While studying, she works in a fashion company as a internship. Eunmi is loving every single moment in the states.

Eunmi left to her hotel because she was tired from her flight and it was an exhausting day for her while Jieun and Jungkook left together. 

AUTHORS NOTE:

I'm on a run with these chapters - hope people understand my english. 

I don't mind if no one reads this. 

I'm doing this for fun

But still no plagiarise !!

ENJOY