Surprising News

Can this love last? (Sequal: Love is Difficult)

It’s finally the last day of camp; Jieun is really excited to go home. Her ankle is slowly getting better, and she had met new students.

The teachers put the bags in the bus and everyone hops in the bus. However this time, anyone could sit anywhere so Sehee and Jieun sat next to each other while L sat at the back to sleep.

Few hours later, they arrived to college. Sehee helped Jieun finding her bag again. Jungkook was already waiting for Jieun before the bus had arrived. He ran to her and gave her the longest hug. He figured straightaway that his girlfriend had injured her ankle.

“My poor baby” Jieun didn’t want to worry Jungkook that is why she didn’t tell him about the incident.

“I’m sorry for not replying or calling you back oppa” At first Jungkook was annoyed but now he wasn’t. It made him sad that Jieun had hurt herself especially without him there. He could’ve protected her.

From afar, L saw Jieun with a guy. He had a feeling it was the boyfriend since he was holding her hand the whole entire time they were talking.

At home, Jieun was resting her legs while her maids were cooking her a nice hot meal for her.

There was a knock on the door. It was Sehun.

“How’s my Jieun doing?” She turned her head around to see Sehun,

“How-?” Sehun cut in and said Jungkook told him. Jungkook was worried for her health and therefore told everyone she knew.

Sehun came over not only to check up on Jieun but to reveal some great news. Someone else walked through the living room,

“Hello Jieun”

“Sumin-shhi, what are you guys doing here?”

“WE ARE DATING!” Sumin and Sehun said at the same time.

The both were really thankful for Jieun, she brought them together after a while and now they are finally dating.

While at Minji’s café, V was sitting with a hot chocolate waiting for his best friend Jungkook. Seconds later, he arrived. V looked nervous. Then Minji came over to them and sat down next to V.

“Are you dating my sister?” Jungkook blurted it out.

“H-h-how did you know?” says V.

“It’s pretty obvious. You keep looking at each other.” Jungkook replied.

Jungkook told V if he hurts his little sister, he would be in deep trouble.

AUTHORS NOTE

2 new couples !!