13. Brutal fight

Can this love last? (Sequal: Love is Difficult)

Authors note: So...it has been 4 years since i last updated. Lots of things have happened since. I wanted to continue the story now that i've got more free time but some members have left exo :( however i'm gonna continue writing my chapters with all the members of exo in it (brings me happy memories!)

 

 Next day

Jungkook was drinking soju by himself at the BTS hangout spot. He knew what he said to Jieun was hurtful and wrong but he kinda meant it. She hadn't seen him much because they went to different colleges and well of course...L (the new guy). Jungkook was so heartbroken and drank nearly everyday and hoping the pain would go away. 

Until that night, the BTS members went out clubbing. They were drinking, dancing, getting lit! Jungkook is completely high and drunk. A random girl at the club walks up to him and asks him to dance with her on the dance floor. They're enjoying their time until another guy comes up to them.

"why are you dancing with my girl, you bastard?"

Though jungkook may be drunk and high, he was confused. Because the girl asked him, thinking she was single.

"you're the bastard here. maybe you should get your girl strapped onto you since she came to me!" Jungkook was getting riled up.

The other guy wasn't happy and punched Jungkook's face with his fist. The crowd was scared, the girls screamed while some tried to break the two apart, some were recording the scene to post on social media. Jungkook punched him back.

Meanwhile, BTS members were at Minji's Cafe with Minji. They were laughing and playing board games. A group of young teenager girls walked in, one of them saw something on her SNS (social network service app in korea).

"hey guys, look! there's been a big brawl at _____ club." girl 1 mentioned to her friend group.

"oh my god!" exclaimed girl 2

"it's going to get bloody in there. we should call the police" 

Once the girls mentioned the police, they were also curious what was going on also. Jimin walked up to them,

"can i see what you girls are looking at?" 

The girls squeled, like they had never seen such a handome guy before. They immediately showed him the video. Jimin was shocked and dissappointed.

"Hey guys, we need to head to ____ club. Our maknae has got himself into some deep s**t right now"

They all rushed out the cafe.

Back at the club, the guys were still fighting. They both were covered in bruises and blood. BTS members rocked up and broke the fight apart, V and Jimin carried Jungkook into the car while Jin tried to apologise for the mess his mate had caused and offered to pay for the damages. 

"Our poor Jungkook...why did he get into this mess?" said V, he felt sorry for Jungkook but also pissed off the way he has been handling the situation.

The group brought Jungkook to the hangout spot instead of home because Minji will worry for her brother. Jimin cleaned him up and tucked him to sleep.

Meanwhile the same night

Jieun was in her kitchen eating a tub of strawberry ice cream. The kitchen doors open and walked in Sehun.

"we need to talk about you and Jungkook."

She was sad instantly once she heard his name.

"you know i love you Jieunie, but what is going on inside that head of yours." Sehun continues.

Jieun takes a big sigh before speaking "i do love Jungkook there's no doubt about that. I'm unsure why he's overreacting about me and L, we are only good friends. He can be very over protective sometimes which is sweet but we aren't in high school anymore."

Sehun then realises that his best friend Jieun is growing up. He goes up to her and gives her a hug.

"i'm sure you and Jungkook will figure it out. You survived high school together and i'm sure you can survive college together." 

Jieun smiles at Sehun. 

"How's Sumin by the way?" Jieun breaks the conversation.

"She's doing great! She currently went overseas to see her family."

Sehun and Jieun talked and talked all night discussing about Sehun's love life to Inhye's stay at home mum.