Special Night

Can this love last? (Sequal: Love is Difficult)

 

After meeting Sumin, Jieun went home to her bedroom. She sat in her study room, and started to think of how cute of a couple be – Sehun and Sumin.

*He deserves someone like her, she’s beautiful and nice what more can he ask? *

After that moment, an excellent idea popped into her head – a date for the both.

 

At the same time, Jungkook was planning a special event for Jieun.

Jin came in his bedroom knocking on the door followed by Jimin and Suga while the others were buying snacks.

“What is the youngest thinking so deeply?” Suga joking around.

“It’s probably his girlfriend!~” Jimin teased.

Jin was like a father to BTS, he would help them. He didn’t like Suga and Jimin teasing Jungkook about his girlfriend because he knew it was serious according to his facial expressions and attitude. Jungkook told the three that it’s his and Jieun’s 1 year anniversary which he wants to do something special and amazing which will blow her mind away. Jin helped Jungkook with his plan while Jimin and Suga told the other BTS members and Jieun’s family and friends without her knowing since it was a surprise.

 

Sehun was waiting at a restaurant, he had received a message from Jieun that she wanted to meet to talk about something important. At that instant, Sumin walked in to meet Jieun as well but found Sehun instead. They both were very confused and shocked to see each other in Korea.

“What are you doing here Sumin? I didn’t know you were in Korea!”

“I got here yesterday”, it was a bit awkward meeting Sehun.

“I’m here to meet Ji-“ Sehun was cut off by Sumin

“Jieun? I was told to meet her right now.”

They both knew in an instant that it was a set up for the both. Sumin told Sehun how she met Jieun and told him why she probably did this.

“I l-l-like you Sehun. I rejected you, not because of you but of myself.”

Sehun felt relief, he felt glad that he wasn’t the one who did anything.

“Gwenchana (it’s okay), I haven’t changed my feelings for you since the day I confessed my feelings.”

The both were really content. 

 

After setting up Sehun and Sumin, Jieun went home. As she walked up the steps to the front door, there was a box and a note. Inside the box was an outfit created by himself.

<<-- outfit

'Dear princess,

Wear this outfit prepared by me and meet me at the _____ restaurant,

Bring nothing but your pretty smile.

From your prince'

It was the sweetest thing any person has ever done to her. 

She went into her room straight away and put on the outfit, fixed her hair and makeup with a pair of black heels. 

Jieun took a taxi to the restaurant, the waiter directed to a special room. There was rose petals everywhere and candles light up leading to a seat and table for 2. It was dark, suddenly a beam of lights flashed towards Jungkook. He was wearing a tuxedo with another bunch of red roses and a microphone attached to himself. He began to sing.

Yes you’re my only girlneoneun naege choego
Neoui harureul algo sipeo, neoui hansumi doego sipeo
Yes you’re my only girl, neoneun naege choego
Yeonghwa sogeseona isseul geotman gatdeon geu saram
Baro neoya


(Yes you’re my only girl, you’re the best
I want to know about your day, I want to become your sighs
Yes you’re my only girl, you’re the best
You’re someone who only exists in the movies
It’s you)

BTS: MIS  RIGHT

As Jieun was sitting there, she wanted to tear up because it was beautiful but she didn't want to ruin her makeup. Jungkook walked towards her,

"Happy 1 year anniversary princess. I'm the happiest person to be dating the most beautiful girl in the world. Not only you are beautiful but down to earth which is the girl I am in love with. I love you baby girl."

Jieun was on a verge to cry of happiness. 

"I love you too, I can't believe I'm dating the most handsome and caring person in the world." 

Jungkook told her that it took alot of time to plan this special event. The BTS members helped him through it, with the roses, candles, lighting, microphone and the perfect restaurant. 

He would do anything for his princess.

AUTHORS NOTE:

YAY Sehun has found the girl of his dreams.

While Jungkook and Jieun have a special night.

Next chapters are gonna be even better!!