I See You, You Can't See Me

Can I Believe In You?

Myungsoo POV
 

“Before this, let’s go do something to that loser.” Sunggyu said.

“I was just going to say that, you read my mind.” Woohyun smiled.

“I call talking to our friend there first.” Hoya said.

The three of them laughed and I see Dongwoo shook his head. Well, at least I know someone dislike their bullying there with me.

“Has anyone see Taehyung?!” Sunggyu shouted.

“Tell us quickly!” Hoya shouted making some of the students flinch.

“Don’t let us catch you helping him.” Woohyun smacked a random student as we walked pass him

“In room 356!” someone shouted.

“Ahhh~” Sunggyu finally let out a smile and we all headed to that direction.

“Weaky!!” Woohyun shouted as Hoya kicked the door opened.

“Yah loser, have you done it yet?” Hoya asked smirking.

We saw him on the phone and I guess we scared him quite a bit for he dropped his phone to the ground.

“A-Ani. Please let me go, I-I promise to finish them.” Taehyung said.

“What?” Woohyun cracked his neck. “You haven’t finish anything and you want to leave?” he bent down and smacked Taehyung’s head.

“Oh, is it because you don’t have enough to do? How about this,” Sunggyu grabbed some clean new notebooks and threw them at Taehyung. “Take notes for us too then. Maybe then you’ll have enough to do.” Sunggyu said.

Taehyung stayed quiet and I clenched my fist watching this. I remember all those times I’ve been bullied also as I looked at him.

“I wonder how you’re girlfriend is going to feel like when she learns about this.” Hoya said.

“P-Please…don’t tell her.” Taehyung whispered.

“No.” Woohyun laughed. “I can’t do that for free you know.” He patted Taehyung’s head.

“You’re a selfish person it seems like. You want things with nothing in return.” Woohyun said.

“Hurry up and do this,” Sunggyu reopened Taehyung’s closed book.

“Yeah, we’re not leaving if you don’t complete your work for us.” Woohyun smiled.

I sighed and left the classroom. “L!” Sungyeol ran after me.

“Why?” I turned around trying to contain my annoyness.

“Thank you for not hurting Hoya their feelings.” Sungyeol said. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head. “You know how much stronger you are than them with our emotions.” Sungyeol then let out a laugh. “The wind blows at us and we all fly away like paper while you’re standing still like a rock.” He pretended to fly around.

And he stayed with me for quite a while, until I calmed down.

+++

“So, I was like to my father: ‘I’m not eating this kind of crap!’ And guess what! My father knew best not to force me and thus he finally fired that damn horrible cooker of ours.” Sungyeol patted himself. “I’m so proud of myself.” He smiled.

“You’re just crazy.” I told him and we opened the door to check in the guys were still there.

“Don’t bully my Taehyung!!!!” I heard a girl’s voice shouting.

Why did it seem so…familiar?

“Yah you bad jerks!” she started to smack every single one of them. “I hate you all! Homework?! Do them all by yourself! If you guys can’t, then you guys should just not have hands!” she shouted.

“Jiyeon, it’s alright.” Taehyung held onto her.

 

 

 

Jiyeon…

 

Jiyeon POV
 

Taehyung held me back as my eyes got teary. This is so unfair; who do these jerks think they are to treat him like this?

“I’m clearly warning you guys, stay away from Taehyung!” I shouted.

“Oh! Is this your girlfriend?” One of the strange guys looked at him.

“Hoya sunbaenim, please leave Jiyeon alone. She doesn’t know anything.” Taehyung tried to protect me like the idiot he was.

“Yah,” I hit his back that was in front of me as he was facing those guys. “I’ll protect you idiot.” I told him and then grabbed all the things that I saw was not Taehyung and then threw it at those guys’ faces.

“So what if you guys are rich? Do you think you’ll be able to live in peace forever? The more sins you create, the worst you’re going to have it back. If it wasn’t for the money, you guys will have no backbone. Stop acting like you’re all so great and get lost. Once you guys achieve something worthy of your own, then you guys can show off. But for all I know, you’re all just some whiny losers who lost their milk so they’re trying to steal off others to fill themselves up. And that’s why Taehyung is on top of you guys. Because your just lose screws while he’s tight.” I told those guys and pulled Taehyung with me as he grabbed his things.

I bumped into someone and bowed down muttering an apology before leaving the school campus with Taehyung behind me.

 

Myungsoo POV
 

I froze, as I was unable to take my eyes off of Jiyeon. Nothing much about her has changed. Except one thing, her hair got longer. And she dyed it to a light brown. She accidentally bumped into me before leaving. Although she apologized, she didn’t even looked up to see me.

“Sunggyu, are you alright?” Sungjong when to cheer up the depress Sunggyu.

“It’s alright Woohyun.” Dongwoo then tried to cheer up and distract Woohyun who was out of it.

“Calm down Hoya!” Sungyeol ran and held onto Hoya, who looks like he’s going to destroy everything.

“That’s why you guys should learn now,” I finally spoke to these weak kids about something I really wanted to let them know. “Heal yourselves through each other, not through force and from harming others.” I said and turned to the door and opened it. “We aren’t going clubbing. You guys are feeling too off right now so clubbing will be a reckless thing to do.” I told them and left the room.

“AHHHHH!!!!!!” I heard Hoya shouted in fiery and pain.

I really didn’t want to hurt them. I knew they were going to stay broken for a long time. Yet since things are already done, they should accept reality. No matter how long it hurts for it’s inerasable.

+++

Jiyeon…

 

Jiyeon…

 

Jiyeon…

 

Ji—“!!!” I felt water being splashed at me. I looked and saw all the guys having water guns.

“Yah L! How long are you going to still there blank! Hurry up and help us out with our special mission, cheer up those three idiots!” Dongwoo shouted.

“Coming!” I finally got up and followed after them.

 

Jiyeon POV
 

“What are you going to do if they come after you? Jiyeon please, let me do this by myself okay?” Taehyung told me.

“I can’t,” I told him. “How can I leave this all to you when all I can think about is you. How are you doing? What are you doing? If you get hurt, how am I to be alright?” I told him as I felt my tears escaping from my face.

“Sorry.” He said after a while and hugged me tightly. I burst out feeling him trying to comfort me when I’m the one who wants to comfort him. “You’re so unlucky to have met me.” he said.

“No! You should think of it as, we’re so lucky to have met each other. In my opinion we’re perfect! No, greater than perfect, now that I have you, my world is complete.” I gave him the smile he loves from me.

“So…now what do you want to do?” he asked me hesitantly.

“Idiot,” I sighed at him and then pointed to the shops and all around us. “Let’s go on a date.” I said.

Although someone might call Taehyung a weakling, loser, or consider him as a weak and not brave person, I think he’s the best person on earth. He’s always considering others’ feelings and he’s a selfless idiot who rather take care of others although he’s in a worst position than them. If someone is to ask me why I fell in love with such a person, my only answer would be, because he’s Taehyung.

“Oh!” Taehyung suddenly ran off ahead of me.

I looked up to see where he was going and saw him chasing after an ice cream truck. I started to laugh at his cute innocence.

“Ahjusshi, please stop!” Taehyung shouted. Finally the ice cream truck stopped and he quickly took out his cash.

Taehyung comes running back to me smiling like a child as he hand me my ice cream with his ice cream in his mouth.

“I’ll forgive you for not knowing what to do since you got me my favorite, cookie and cream.” I told him and put it in my mouth.

“So where should we go first?” he asked me.

“Be a man and decide for me.” I told him.

“Then…umm…umm…” Taehyung looked around hesitantly so I brought him to the bookstore.

“I guess I should decide. If I let you decide, I’m sure our date is going to end up being standing there the hold day.” I said.

It ended up being a fun date for us. Something that can sound so boring, is always fun if it’s with Taehyung, at least for me. He found the funniest way to amuse me and make me laugh through unbelievable things.

We came out of the store all buying some books and him buying some T-ara magazine. “I doubt you’ll read them.” I looked at him.

“I will, it’s my Jiyeon’s magazine. I love reading your name here.” He pointed to my name making me smile. 

 

Sorry but there will be no Myungyeon for now, right now, she's taken by the wonderful Taehyung! You see, 2 years passed and it's not like they had like..a love relationship (in they, I meant Myungsoo and Jiyeon) before, so I decided to have Jiyeon move on and see interest in other guys... lame explanation...anyways, just take it as she fell in love with someone awesome and falling in love makes you crazy.