2 Years Passed, We Moved On?

Can I Believe In You?

~~~~~~~~~~

2 years later

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyeon POV

 

I headed to Grandma Kim and Grandpa Kim, who finally came out of the hospital 4 months ago. Their health is a lot better but I still worried about them.

“Oh, our Jiyeon!” Grandma Kim smiled when I entered their house.

“Grandma Kim and Grandpa Kim!” I ran and hugged the two of them.

“How have you’ve been doing?” Grandma Kim asked me.

 “Yes, I finally got put in the editor team and is no longer just a part time employee put a full time employee with a contract.” I said.

“What was your job again?” Grandma Kim asked me.

“I’m a editor in the magazine called T-ara.” I said.

“Oh right, I brought the latest magazine there because it talked about ways to strengthen your bones.” Grandpa Kim showed me one of my company’s magazine.

“Wow~!” I clapped my hands.

“Anyways…our Myungsoo…you haven’t heard from him yet?” Grandma Kim asked me.

The house turned quiet as the two elders anticipated for my answer.

“No.” I looked up at the two. “The last time I heard something about him was the letter 1 year ago that you guys are in the hospital. Ever since then, he hasn’t sent any message to me. I was hoping he sent you two something but he…hasn’t?” I asked them.

“No, all we heard was that your house fees and bills are all paid. Then we receive some money from the some place to help us buy things.” Grandma Kim said.

“We suspect it is him helping us but he hasn’t appeared in front of us yet.” Grandma said.

I sighed and looked at Myungsoo in the family photo. Where the hell did that jerk disappeared to that he has to make everyone miss him so much?

 

Myungsoo POV

 

“L!~” Sungyeol hooked his arms around me as I was going over some work documents.

“What?” I asked him annoyed.

“Ay~ You’re no fun. Why are you always working?” Sungyeol nudged me.

“What do you want?” I  asked him as I set my work down and massaged my temples.

“The rest of the guys wants to hang out or they’re going to refuse to do anything.” Sungyeol said.

“Annoying brats.” I glared at Sungyeol and he froze.

“A-Ani, fine!” Sungyeol crossed his arms. “I’ll just tell the guys you said that. It’s alright if we all leave and you stay here by yourself.” Sungyeol smiled.

I stood up abruptly so purposely scare Sungyeol, which it did, he fell down to the ground making me want to laugh.

“Let’s go find them then.” I told him.

“Hahaha, I knew you were going to agree at the end anyways. The seven of us are the future successors of the Infinite Corporation!” Sungyeol swing is arms around me and excitedly pulled me with him to meet up with the rest of the guys.

We arrived in our clubroom, which only exists of us. The other five guys are there and they were playing the billboard and touching their laptops as I sat down on the couch.

“Yah L, did you hear? That nerd Taehyung as finally got a girl!” Woohyun came and told me.

“Ah~ that weak kid that always does our homework for us?” Sunggyu said.

“Yes! I can’t believe it though. Rumors are that she’s really pretty. I mean, what did that kid do to deserve a girlfriend like that?” Woohyun said.

“Should we have him do more things so that he can’t even meet up with her? Then she’ll want to naturally break up with that loser.” Hoya said.

“You guys are so mean to your classmate. I’m so glad I’m not in the same class as you guys.” Dongwoo shook is head at us.

“Why are you guys bully that kid anyways?” I asked them.

“Because he’s the teacher claimed prodigy in our class. I mean, if he’s that good and smart, might as well do our things for us so that we can rest.” Hoya said.

I shook my head at these guys. Truth to say is, the only person I’m close with in this group is Sungyeol, the rest, I personally still feel awkward with and dislike some of their actions. Like Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Hoya for they like to bully that poor kid named Taehyung.

“Anyway guys, since I finally got L to join us, let’s go do something fun!” Sungyeol shouted excitedly.

“What should we do then?” Sungjong stopped playing the billboard Sunggyu.

“Yah! Don’t just pause on me like that! I was still into the game!” Sunggyu whined.

“I know what we should do!” Hoya stood up excited. “Let’s go to the club. I haven’t gone lately so I’m beginning to miss that place.” Hoya said.

I sighed because I hate going to the club. I was forced to drink with the guys last time and always got laid by a strange lady. Luckily, I woke up and got out of the club as fast as I could or my life would have been dome. I mean, what if she has AIDS or STDS?

“I’m killing whoever offers me a single drink whether it’s water or not.” I looked at all of them seriously.

Woohyun froze because he was always the jerk who does that kind of thing. He slowly nodded and then went and hid behind Dongwoo.

“So the club it is, let’s go have some fun!” Sungjong shouted and dashed out of the clubroom first.

Everyone ran after them, and then Sunggyu who was last, accidentally bumped into me and made my wallet fall out. “Sorry!” he shouted catching up with the rest of the guys.

I picked my wallet up and saw a photo sticking out. I opened my wallet and looked at a photo of Jiyeon and me.

“Are you…doing well?” I asked to her, who would never heard of this question of mines.

I miss her so much. She always knew how to make me laugh. She always was so surprising and unpredictable. She had strange ways of comforting people and helping them. She had so many unique things about her. Like how she wrinkle her nose when she pouts. Or how when she smiles, her eyes twinkle. Also, how when she’s angry how she clutches her fists tightly by her side.

“L! Are you coming?!” Sungyeol’s voice brought me back to reality.

“Coming!” I shouted.

 

Jiyeon POV

 

My eyes are closing. NO! I have to keep them open. This is the last article! I’m feeling so drowsy. NO!!! I CAN’T SLEEP!!! If Qri, my precious boss, finds out, I’m dead!!!

“Jiyeon!” I opened my eyes and see Hyomin unnie looking at me.

“Huh?!” I sat straight up and looked around. I realized my computer screen turned black. Crap! I feel asleep!

“Hurry up and finish editing your work, you have to go to school soon right?” she smiled.

“Yes! Did…” I hesitated to ask.

Hyomin laughed at me. “No, Qri hasn’t come here yet so you’re lucky.” Hyomin laughed at me.

I scratched my head and went back to doing my work. I can’t be late to school.

+++

“Jiyeon, I didn’t understand the teacher’s explanation about this graph!” IU clung onto me as I we were leaving our math classroom.

“I’ll help you in a bit, let’s go find Luna. She should be back from gym class already.” I said.

“I swear, we all have the same classes except her gym and our math class is switch around.” IU sighed.

“Well, that’s life in college. We can’t always have it lucky and all be in the same class.” I said

While walking to find Luna, I took out my phone and looked at it and sighed.

“Just text him first.” IU said.

“I wonder why he’s always busy.” I sighed.

“How about this, since we’re done with class anyways, go and meet him. His university is close by with ours.” IU said.

“But there is Luna and you.” I said.

“I’ll get Luna to teach me about this problem since she’s going to have math right after anyways.” IU said.

“Thank you so much IU!” I hugged her.

“Just to let you know, I’m only letting you go because our gym class got cancelled.” IU said in a monotone voice to tease me.

“I know, thank you!” I waved goodbye to him and called him.

“Hello?” he answered his phone.

“Are you done with class yet?” I asked him.

“Ye—wait a bit,” I heard his phone dropped.

“Yah loser, have you done it yet?” I someone said through the phone call.

"Aish! Are those the bullies I was told about that picks on my Taehyung?! They're so dead!" I quickly started running to his college which was near mines (luckliy).

+++

I ran around looking until I found some familiar faces. “Excuse, do you know where that person is?” I asked the some guys that I seen talking to him.

“Yes, he’s in room 356 in that building.” One of the guys told me.

“Thank you,” I ran as fast as I could there. I finally found the room and opened the door. “Don’t bully my Taehyung!!!!” I shouted entering the room.

 

Keeping up with updating again! Thanks for reading this week's chapter. I will double update again for I haven't update this book for a long~ time.