The Question Mark's Dissolution: Part 2

With A Question Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the four finished eating, it was time for dessert and Mina went over to the kitchen to help Yuna. However, everyone knew the real plan: Mina just wanted to spend a few minutes with Yuna, and Mina knew Seolhyun wanted the same with her girlfriend. 
Hyejeong and Seolhyun were sitting opposite to one another at the table, and with a smile on her face, Seolhyun got down and crawled underneath the table, and Hyejeong knew exactly what she was going to do. 
"No, Seolhyun, really, don't, not here," she said as quietly as she could, and kept trying to stop Seolhyun before she could do anything. "Seriously. Seolhyun, stop" she said again, but Seolhyun's hand had already sensuously started to explore and creep toward Hyejeong's upper thighs. 
"They won't be back soon." Seolhyun smiled. Her hands dug under Hyejeong shirt, and Hyejeong felt Seolhyun's hand her belly. In fact, Hyejeong herself yearned for Seolhyun to touch her. At last she felt the fingertips the underside of her , just a light caress but enough to produce a tingle between her legs. Seolhyun was definitely good at teasing. Her fingers slowly moved up, and she squeezed and twisted both edges while Hyejeong felt the jolts of pleasure... down there. Seolhyun's hand pulled down and stopped right in front of Hyejeong's jeans, "Those should come off." she said, while Hyejeong's hand came to meet hers. They finally gazed at each other. 
"You shouldn't be doing this." Hyejeong said. 
"Don't worry. They aren't coming back soon anyway." Seolhyun whispered with an impish grin on her face and that caused Hyejeong to start giggling and was enough to persuade her. 
They both worked to get Hyejeong's jeans off, while Seolhyun slowly pulled the down her hips and thighs and off her legs. As Hyejeong sat back down, she opened her thighs to give Seolhyun a better view and access. The latter gazed at it with lust in her eyes and smiled, causing Hyejeong to chuckle. "You seem eager for it." she said. 
"Oh I am." Seolhyun whispered as she leaned forward to leave a trail of kisses on Hyejeong's belly and tickle the navel with her tongue. She moved further down and avoided a direct contact in order to tease, instead kissing the insides of Hyejeong's thighs. Frustrated, Hyejeong humped in her seat, and finally Seolhyun laughed before her lips gave Hyejeong a massage as her tongue explored her, the tip of it searching along the folds of her , burrowing deep into her. As she shoved and withdrew her spearing tongue, by Hyejeong's muffled whimpers she could say Hyejeong was enjoying the magic, so she moved her hand and rubbed a thumb hard onto the swollen bud, feeling Hyejeong's begin. Her body tightened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter