The Question Mark's Dissolution: Part 1

With A Question Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later... 

As soon as Seolhyun reached the destination at the right time, she finally allowed her to rest as she got closer to Yuna's house, waiting for someone she had been called there with. She looked at her watches and realised Hyejeong should have been there already, it wasn't really likely for her to be late. Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms hug her from behind. At once her body both relaxed and spiked. This was the sensation she could have only around one special person: Shin Hyejeong. Savouring Hyejeong's arms wrapped around her, Seolhyun brought one hand to caress Hyejeong's cheek, who had already buried her face in Seolhyun's neck. 
"I'm sorry I'm a bit late." Hyejeong cooed to Seolhyun's ear. The latter slowly turned, so they pulled apart but came together in a brief kiss. "I brought this." Hyejeong finally reached out to give Seolhyun some... bread. Seolhyun didn't know whether she should just politely take the bread or... laugh like hell.
"This is so..." 
"Unromantic, I know. But I know you like bread." Hyejeong interrupted her. Seolhyun couldn't help the cuteness so she took the bread and wrapped one arm around Hyejeong's neck, and with a dreamy smile she nuzzled Hyejeong's cheek, then found her lips once again. 
"Thank you." she smiled when they broke away, and shared one piece of bread with Hyejeong while they walked over to Yuna's house. 

While walking, Seolhyun couldn't help but think back to that one conversation with Mina. 
"Unnie.." she cooed. 
"Hm?" Hyejeong replied while eating. 
"What happened between your ex-boyfriend and you?" 
Hyejeong suddenly stopped in her tracks. "Why are you asking?" 
"Ever since we started dating... I got to know more about you. You're absolutely contrary to what people come to think of you because of your cold image. It's only on the outside, I know... you're warm inside. You're cheerful and fun to be around." Seolhyun kept on telling Hyejeong about how much she admired her features and traits and how blessed she felt for getting to know the real Shin Hyejeong. Then she let out a sigh of desperation and looked downward. "I wonder what he did to you to make you stop trusting or believing people... There's so much I don't yet know about you-"
Before Seolhyun knew it, Hyejeong hugged her. Seolhyun hugged her right back like she didn't want to ever let go. Her hand ran over her shoulder blade and down to the small of her back. 
"True that there are many things you don't know about me yet, but I hope you know one thing... how much I love you." Hyejeong whispered and clung tight to her for an instant then began to pull away. Seolhyun leaned back too, and focused her gaze on Hyejeong's eyes. The latter told her about a 'best friend' that she had, who loved the same guy as she did. Obviously as it is that she wasn't happy with Hyejeong getting to date him, she started spreading false rumours about Hyejeong and long story short, she finally succeeded in completely isolating Hyejeong from her group of friends who turned their backs at her, and additionally making her boyfriend break up with her. The truth was, her "best friend" had told the boyfriend that Hyejeong was going to break up with him so he'd better hurry up and break up with her instead. When the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter