007 (HyungWonHo + I.M)

Sick Day

HyungWon hates being sick.


He hates every single second of it.


He hates the way everyone is doting over him and treating him like a kid and he hates the taste of sick and he hates the way his head feels all cloudy and suffocating and he hates being all sweaty and cold at the same time and...


He hates being sick. He just hates everything about it.


Except for the fact that he gets to sleep more, but that's not enough to make it worth it.


Still, he doesn't hate a rare bit of skinship every once in a while and HoSoek is warm and he smells good, so maybe HyungWon can give up just a little bit of his misery and embrace that.


He still wishes they'd all stop fussing though.


And that HoSeok would stop fidgeting so much.


He also feels a bit bad that ChangKyun is just hovering around awkwardly at the foot of the bed and probably bored out of his mind.


"You guys can talk or play a mobile game or something, y'know. I don't mind." He's lying of course, he likes the quiet and he'll be annoyed with their chattering and shifting about, but, they're safety and warmth and he doesn't feel like kicking them out so, he compromises.


"Are you sure?" HoSeok asks.


"Mm. Just don't yell." HoSeok smiles and ruffles his hair, sitting up and digging around his bedside table for his phone. HyungWon tucks his legs in and motions for the maknae to sit. He falls asleep surrounded by warmth and the tinny chimes of HoSeok being massacred.