002 (HyungNu)

Sick Day

Hyunwu wakes up suffocating with heat and his first instinct is to flail his way out of the covers.

Annoyingly, there's a large lump of HyungWon glued to his side and an extra blanket over both of them, so he only manages to peel himself halfway out from under the layers. He isn't really annoyed, or at least, he's not as annoyed as he'd like to be, because he's fully awake now and he can feel HyungWon sweaty and shivering at his side and HyungWon is never usually this clingy unless there's a reason and Hyunwu, and probably everyone else on the planet, finds it difficult to ever really be annoyed with HyungWon. And it's HYUNGWON and he just...


Isn't thinking about it.


He sighs and turns over so that HyungWon can snuggle into his chest, removing the blankets from himself and tucking them in around the younger boy.


He has about ten minutes to just lay in bed staring at the wall before the rest of the house wakes up and he spends most of them counting the wrinkles in his sheets and attempting to remember his mother's recipe for chicken rice porridge. He also wonders if they can get away with taking a day off for once and whether he should try to drag HyungWon to the hospital.


HyungWon's not a huge fan of moving around if he doesn't have to or of having his sleep interrupted, ever, so Hyunwu decides against it for now. If his fever doesn't go down though, Hyunwu won't give him a choice.


He only hopes he'll be a match against HyungWon's stubbornness.