001 (HyungWon)

Sick Day

HyungWon wakes up with an all-over feeling of general tiness. He's cold, sweat-soaked, achey and his vision is swimming with fever and he kind of needs to hurl.


Rather than ruining his nice clean sheets though, he makes the effort to drag himself into the bathroom, regurgitating his dinner into the toilet and then jumping into the shower to wash off the stickiness and some of the misery.


It works.

Sort of. 

When he gets out his head is still feverish and achey and the rest of his body is still freezing, so he doesn't fuss around, quickly snatching up the first clean clothes he sees. His list of acquisitions includes WonHo's pink bat-wing-hoodie, which isn't much to look at, but it is warm and soft, so HyungWon just rolls with it.


Once he's dressed, he takes about two minutes to stare at the ladder to his bunk real hard before deciding it is not. Worth. The effort.


Apboji's bed on the other hand, looks much more inviting and has the added bonus of being closer to the ground. HyungWon thinks that, in situations like this, it's important to have realistic goals and not take anything too seriously.


He does take the time though, to pull his blanket down and add it to the pile before crawling over his leader hyung and tucking himself into the man's side. He's not exactly soft and cuddly, but he is warm and alive and, right now, that's good enough.