014 (Our Lovely Daughter)

Sick Day

MinHyuk just can't keep his mouth shut.

Hyunwu is obviously in love with HyungWon and he can't even acknowledge it to himself and he's just such a wuss sometimes and he's their leader and it's just so ing frustrating!

HyungWon probably hasn't realized yet either, too wrapped up with wanting to do well and not let anyone down while still trying to go his own way and prove his worth, which MinHyuk gets but still finds kind of stupid, so-- So--

So he talks. Of course he talks.

At least he tries to, but Hyunwu just retreats into that weird autopilot mode he sometimes has and MinHyuk just can't with that bull.

He doesn't know if it would work out between them, but he doesn't understand how Hyunwu can just not try. It's obvious how much he wants it, so he should fight for it. You should always fight for what you want.

Plus, it's not like HyungWon hates Hyunwu (Hyunwu might even be more comfortable than HoSeok) and they've all been through so much together so whatever happens, MinHyuk is certain Monsta X would survive.

There may be a couple of rough years if they dated and broke up, but he's sure they could get through it together and then at least they would know. Hyunwu could get some closure and move on.

Or, even better, they could have an epic love affair and be super happy together for the rest of their lives! It could all just work out perfectly!

So, he talks.

He clarifies and distracts when things get too uncomfortable and Hyunwu is feeling threatened and he thanks Chokomi when he feels exhausted from picking up after them and he chats with ChangKyun so he doesn't feel left out and he coos over JooHoney's aegyo and he gives HoSeok a pat on the back after a hard day.

He does the things that he's capable of doing and he hopes for the best.

And he talks. Endlessly.

 

 

*A/N: There's always one, isn't there? As much as the rest want to stay hush, hush, there's always one who wants to spill everything. I'm usually that one.*