011 (HyungWonHo)

Sick Day

HoSeok comes back to bed with a whole army of snacks, ranging from puddings to crisps and yogurts to dried mangos and he appreciates the love he sees on HyungWon's face in return.

"That's right. I'm the best hyung ever and you're welcome." He says puffing his chest out.

"Komawoyo, Flower WonHo-hyung. You're the best." HyungWon says simultaneously dead-pan and cutesy. HoSeok's not sure how he manages it, but he doesn't care. Flower WonHo is an embarrassing nickname, but his ego appreciates it and he grins in response.

"Yup. Scoot back over." He says, pushing HyungWon away with his hip and squishing his feet under the baby king's and the maknae's tangled legs.

"What's everyone else doing?" HyungWon asks, settling his cheek on HoSeok's shoulder.

"Not much. Mostly just lazing around, talking, playing video games: the usual." HoSeok replies, sticking a plain pepporo into HyungWon's mouth.

"Mm. It's good that everyone gets a rest at least." HyungWon says quietly, nibbling on the pepporo and picking stray lint from HoSeok's side.


"Yeah, all thanks to you getting sick and stealing my hoodie." HoSeok laughs, tugging at a lock of HyungWon's hair.


"It's an ugly hoodie. No one looks good in batwings." HyungWon snarks, digging his head into HoSeok's shoulder.


"It's an awesome hoodie and I look good in anything." HoSeok bluffs, pushing HyungWon away with a single finger on his forehead.


"Keep telling yourself that." HyungWon grumbles, settling back down. HoSeok pinches his cheek a bit in retaliation before soothing him by petting his hair.


In the midst of all of their idol craziness, HoSeok is glad to have someone that he can just be chummy with. He has other friends of course, like HyukMin and TaeGun, some people from his school days and some of the No Mercy gang, but he hasn't seen them in a lifetime and they're not idols; there's a limit to how much they can relate.


HyungWon is different; he's there and he gets it and HoSeok thinks they were probably twins or something in another lifetime, despite how different they are. He's always been terribly grateful for that.

He's gratefull for all the Monsta X members, really.

 

 

*A/N: I'm updating really quickly and really consistently and I feel like I should warn you that I usually don't. This reliableness is just a fluke because I'm moving soon and I fear my access to wi-fi will be severely compromised.*