Chapter 1

Unfailing Love

 

What happens when the love of your life is keeping a deep secret from you? What if that secret forces you make a choice? Will you be able to love her will all of her heart, or are you going to give up? What happens when she forces you to leave?

Joo Ying Jie is a girl full of character. She has the greatest personality. She is carefree and brings happiness to everyone, but she has a deep secret that no one knows, except her family and Genie. She has many talents and loves playing the piano. She is the only heir of JoJo Fashion.

Her parents are rather different from everyone's parents. Her dad is Korean and her mom is Taiwanese. Gui and her family had been living in Taiwan for 18 years. She knows Korean and Mandarin.

She is the girl that everyone wants to be. She is rich, but she dresses like an average girl. All the guys at school would woo her, but she distances herself from them. She doesn't want to fall in love. She does not want to hurt the person she loves...but a beautiful misconception brought her to love him.

Yan Ya Lun is a boy full of jokes. He is funny, handsome, and smart. He has the ability to bring laughter to anyone who is feeling sad. He had never experienced true love. Every girl that he dated, only dated him for his money. He has been hurt by love. His adopted brother, Danson, was his best friend. Even though Danson is a year older than him, they are very close.

Aaron never thought that love would be flying his way, until he transferred to Taipei University. He was attending a private school, but due some accident, his parents transferred him to Taipei University.

He was on his way to the principal's office when he bumped into someone. She has the cutest smile that attracted him. He couldn't believe it, but after attending school for three months, he knew that he has fallen in love with her. He didn't know how she felt about him, but he wanted to confess to her.

When Aaron confessed to Gui, she didn't know what to say. She had never felt anything for anyone before. But...she knew that she had fallen in love with him. So, she tried dating him. They have been dating for a year now. Gui is two years younger than Aaron, but their love is strong.

Gui had never told Aaron of her secret, but she knew that one day he will find out. This year, Gui is a second year student and Aaron is a fourth year student at Taipei University. This year is also the toughest year for Aaron and Gui Gui.

Will Aaron be able to accept Gui Gui's secret? What happens when Gui Gui makes Aaron choose? How strong will their love be? Will this secret get in the way of their relationship?